• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pop Goes The Sneasel! (267)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pop Goes The Sneasel!

Finally at the Silver Conference, Ash is asked to help get the Flame of Ho-oh down, however there is a Wild Sneasel in the way stopping all access. Will Ash be able to get the flame or will the Conference not happen?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

Totodile was soooo cute in this episode! I wonder what Sneasel wanted wit the Ho-oh flame....
It was funny when Team Rocket wanted Sneasel on their team, I did feel sorry for Meowth though.

Chris

Old Coot
It was most likely protecting it and the area, claiming it as its sort of turf like a gang leader or something. :p

F

Factory Head Noland

With it's grunts Machop and Machoke, lol.

I remember watching this episode for the first time and when Harrison sent out his Blaziken I was like "OMG! WOW!!", it's a great episode.

S

Shiny May

Well since the NL started to air AG now (finally!) I got to see the dutch version. Blaziken has a cool voice and it looks great! The match between Sneasel and Blaziken was also amazing !! Truly a good episode right before the Silver Conference would start.
8/10

S

Shinoda

so is it called the Silver Conference or the Silver Convention, or what??

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Silver Conference - I take you haven't seen this episode or any other Master Quest ones then yet :p

Episode was ok, it's particularly good for fans of the Hoenn region as we got an introductory to Blaziken. I didn't like the way Jesse treated Meowth, wasn't very nice.

S

Shinoda

no, i have seen them, i just forgot was the thing was called, cause at the episode information page, it says Silver Convention, but maybe thats the Japanese name? i don't know. anyway, thank you!

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Heh, I don't think there were any episode pictures online before the dub episode aired on Sky One a few years back, so that small preview picture of Sneasel facing off against Ash n' Pika was all I had to judge it by. Looking at that dramatic pose, I reall thought this episode would have some kick-*** animation, but damn, was I ever wrong ^.^;
It was a good episode despite the abysmal animation throughout though ^.^ I especially enjoyed Team Rocket's plan to replace Meowth with Sneasel XP

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Harrison was a pretty great guest character. At least he got that powerful sneasel to work with, and his blaziken was awesome in this episode and in his battle with Ash. It's too bad that Meowth got the short shrift with this episode, but I'm glad that he got revenge on Jessie and James for trying to replace him. I liked when Jessie and James were sure they snatched sneasel and found they had Meowth instead. It's also interesting that the twerps were nonchalant when they thought Team Rocket had sneasel (so much better than when they get ticked at them for stealing pokemon).

LOL, Meowth with Sneasel is funny, when I first saw Blaziken in this episode, I was O_O, wow!, that's cool

sleepysnorlax

I'm A Magikarp
no sneasel, Go Meowth. this was a good episode except i couldnt understand why blaziken was so short. usually there like twice the size. and i think its a bit of an unfair advantage if he uses it in the conference cause the pokedex doesnt know a thing.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
I said to myself in this episode, "Why would that Sneasel stop anyone from coming to the Sacred Flame?" It was the first time for me to see a Hoenn Pokemon, Harrison's Blaziken. Anyway, I didn't watch all of the Silver Conference episodes yet. Just a first time I watched this episode.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i noticed that sneasels have a very odd luagh, it looks funny that way^^
i'll give this episode a 8/10.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
This was a great episode. I like how there was a torch and flame in the Silver Conference similar to the one at Indigo Plateau. I thought that Sneasel was a really neat pokemon. I thought it was very rude that Jessie wanted to get rid of Meowth for Sneasel. They could have still had both of them. Although, Meowth did make a pretty good Sneasel with the costume on. I thought that Harrison was a pretty cool character. His Blaziken was extremely strong, and now that he captured Sneasel he is even stronger.

THAT HARRISON GUY SPOILED NINTENDO'S SECRET FOR THE NEXT GENERATIONS YEARS AGO! (Just Joking.) Sneasel's voice is great! great story about of the sacred flame. Blaziken is cool being in this Season! :O