• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POP MUSIC THREAD: Taylor Swift officially joins us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurk

No one will ever forget about Lady Gaga, unless they get amnesia or die. She'll stay relevant until she retires and as long as she is making music. Though I am nervous myself, I'm guessing ARTPOP will be a bit of an SELLOUT album since it will have all those banging electronic tunes (or so I've heard), which are superduper popular in the mainstream radio. But it'll be a masterpiece one way or another, I'm super excited!

Geekachu

JT recently released the audio to 'Take Back The Night', set to be the first single from his new album 'The 20/20 Experience Part II'. It's very MJ.

Not even Beyoncé's music is appealing? Other than that, I agree. I'm just listening to Icona Pop and Get Lucky all the time. Pretty annoying now after the nth time I've heard them.

Well Beyonce actually hasn't officially released anything from her new album, and, if recent reports suggest anything, we're really not going to be getting a new Beyonce album very soon.

Finally, GaGa's back! It's been over two years since we received any new material from her, so I'm super excited (and also slightly nervous) to see what she's come up with after such a long break. I'm also very curious to see whether the public will accept her back. Her songs started doing worse and worse in terms of popularity as the Born This Way era progressed, and while a break builds hype, I'm worried that too long of a break could have led to the public forgetting about her.

I don't think her label are taking any chances this time. Born This Way was somewhat damaging to her relationship with the GP, however the confirmed producers for ARTPOP (Madeon and Zedd) as well as the style of the promotional image seem to indicate a return to the normal Gaga standard. I do think ARTPOP will slightly pander to commercial tastes but as long as the music's on point I'll be super pumped.

Also as far as commercial success goes this announcement and the aforementioned image alone drove The Fame Monster back up to #168 on UK iTunes. I think the break was well timed.

[img139]http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/css/charlie/themes/events/vma/default_black/logo.jpg[/img139]
MTV Video Music Awards
25th August 2013

The nominations for this year's VMA awards were released. Pretty boring nominations if you ask me, but then again a there was a pretty boring crop of videos from which to choose. Discuss who y'all would like to win or, more excitingly, perform.

» Justin Timberlake, "Mirrors"
» Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, "Thrift Shop"
» Bruno Mars, "Locked Out of Heaven"
» Robin Thicke feat. T.I. and Pharrell, "Blurred Lines"
» Taylor Swift, "I Knew You Were Trouble"

» Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton, "Can't Hold Us"
» Drake, "Started From The Bottom"
» Kendrick Lamar, "Swimming Pools"
» A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar, "F--kin' Problems"
» J. Cole feat. Miguel, "Power Trip"

» Ed Sheeran, "Lego House"

» Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko, "Stay"
» Miley Cyrus, "We Can't Stop"
» Pink feat. Nate Ruess, "Just Give Me A Reason"
» Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack"

» Fun., "Carry On"
» Selena Gomez, "Come and Get It"

» Twenty One Pilots, "Holding On To You"
» Zedd feat. Foxes, "Clarity"
» Austin Mahone, "What About Love"
» The Weeknd, "Wicked Games"
» Iggy Azalea, "Work"

» Justin Timberlake, feat. Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie"
» Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera, "Feel This Moment"
» Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding, "I Need Your Love"

» Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
» Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Same Love"
» Snoop Lion, "No Guns Allowed"
» Miguel, "Candles in the Sun"
» Beyoncé, "I Was Here"

» Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive"
» Fall Out Boy, "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)"
» Mumford & Sons, "I Will Wait"
» Thirty Seconds To Mars, "Up in the Air"
» Vampire Weekend, "Diane Young"

» Capital Cities, "Safe and Sound"
» Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu, "Q.U.E.E.N"
» Lana Del Rey, "National Anthem"
» Alt-J, "Tesselate"

» Chris Brown, "Fine China"
» Ciara, "Body Party"
» Jennifer Lopes feat. Pitbull, "Live It Up"
» will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber, "#thatPOWER"
» Bruno Mars, "Treasure"

» Lana Del Rey, "Ride"
» Yeah Yeah Yeahs, "Sacrilege"
» A-Trak & Tommy Trash, "Tuna Melt"

» Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie"
» Fun., "Carry On"

» Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch, "Sweet Nothing"

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
The Top 10 for the Hot 100 being released tomorrow (chart dated July 27th):

1. "Blurred Lines" - Robin Thicke ft. T.I. & Pharrell (=) (6th week @ #1!)
2. "Get Lucky" - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams (=)
3. "We Can't Stop" - Miley Cyrus (=)
4. "Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons (=)
5. "Can't Hold Us" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton (+1)
6. "Cruise" - Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly (-1)
7. "Treasure" - Bruno Mars (+1)
8. "Holy Grail" - Jay-Z ft. Justin Timberlake (HOT SHOT DEBUT)
9. "Mirrors" - Justin Timberlake (-2)
10. "Cups (When I'm Gone)" - Anna Kendrick (=)

Personal comments:
-Woo, 6th week for BL! At this point I have no idea how long it's going to stay at #1. Its sales are still doing super well, and even when those die down, its airplay is MASSIVE (5th largest in tracked history). At this point, not counting any sudden viral smash a la Harlem Shake, I think 10+ weeks is a given, and 12 isn't out of the question
-Poor Get Lucky. It's spent the past 5 weeks blocked at #2
-Can't Hold Us refuses to die! I just hope Same Love gets into the Top 10 before this leaves so M&RL's Top 10 streak continues
-I don't dislike Holy Grail nearly as much as I originally thought I would, so I can't say I'm upset that it debuted so high
-I'm glad Cups is still in the Top 10, but it needs to start moving up! I expected it to at least be above Mirrors!

Anyways, I'll be back in a bit to respond to Geekachu's VMA post with my choices.

[video=youtube;tFMFnZyWIW4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFMFnZyWIW4[/video]

JT recently released the audio to 'Take Back The Night', set to be the first single from his new album 'The 20/20 Experience Part II'. It's very MJ.

Well Beyonce actually hasn't officially released anything from her new album, and, if recent reports suggest anything, we're really not going to be getting a new Beyonce album very soon.

I don't think her label are taking any chances this time. Born This Way was somewhat damaging to her relationship with the GP, however the confirmed producers for ARTPOP (Madeon and Zedd) as well as the style of the promotional image seem to indicate a return to the normal Gaga standard. I do think ARTPOP will slightly pander to commercial tastes but as long as the music's on point I'll be super pumped.

Also as far as commercial success goes this announcement and the aforementioned image alone drove The Fame Monster back up to #168 on UK iTunes. I think the break was well timed.

[img139]http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/css/charlie/themes/events/vma/default_black/logo.jpg[/img139]
MTV Video Music Awards
25th August 2013

The nominations for this year's VMA awards were released. Pretty boring nominations if you ask me, but then again a there was a pretty boring crop of videos from which to choose. Discuss who y'all would like to win or, more excitingly, perform.

» Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz, "Thrift Shop"

» A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz and Kendrick Lamar, "F--kin' Problems"
» J. Cole feat. Miguel, "Power Trip"

» Ed Sheeran, "Lego House"

» Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko, "Stay"
» Demi Lovato, "Heart Attack"

» Fun., "Carry On"
» Selena Gomez, "Come and Get It"

» Twenty One Pilots, "Holding On To You"
» Zedd feat. Foxes, "Clarity"
» Austin Mahone, "What About Love"
» The Weeknd, "Wicked Games"
» Iggy Azalea, "Work"

» Justin Timberlake, feat. Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie"
» Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera, "Feel This Moment"
» Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding, "I Need Your Love"

» Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
» Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, "Same Love"
» Snoop Lion, "No Guns Allowed"
» Miguel, "Candles in the Sun"
» Beyoncé, "I Was Here"

» Imagine Dragons, "Radioactive"
» Fall Out Boy, "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)"
» Mumford & Sons, "I Will Wait"
» Vampire Weekend, "Diane Young"

» Capital Cities, "Safe and Sound"
» Janelle Monae feat. Erykah Badu, "Q.U.E.E.N"
» Lana Del Rey, "National Anthem"
» Alt-J, "Tesselate"

» Chris Brown, "Fine China"
» Ciara, "Body Party"
» Jennifer Lopes feat. Pitbull, "Live It Up"
» will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber, "#thatPOWER"
» Bruno Mars, "Treasure"

» Lana Del Rey, "Ride"
» A-Trak & Tommy Trash, "Tuna Melt"

» Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z, "Suit & Tie"
» Fun., "Carry On"

» Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch, "Sweet Nothing"

Hmmm. I suppose i'll post my personal choices:
Video of the year: Out of these I'd have to say Thrift shop, I personally think its the most creative and enjoyable out of the nominees.

Best Hip Hop video: Would love Kendrick to get it for swimming pools or even f***ing problems to get it as hes on it too.

Best Male Video: Obviously i would love Kendrick to get it, but swimming pools wasnt commercially successful to get an aloccade like this. Blurred lines video is terrible so i think Mirrors for this.

Best Female Video: Hmmm, a hard one, but really id say its between pink and taylor.

Best PoP video: Personally none of these videos stick out as GREAT, but the best of the bunch is probably Mirrors.

Artist to watch: Gotta say Zedd, Clarity is amazing and in my opinion, Zedd could revolutionize dance music, his work sounds so different.

Best collaboration: Ok, now pink was close.... (Excuse the pun) but I have to give this one to Blurred lines, considering it will probably dominate charts for the rest of the summer.

Best video with a social message: Have to give this one to Macklemore, as it is actually a good enough song too.

Best Rock Video: RADIOACTIVE. Its actually quite funny but has some sort of meaning. Teddy bears? Fighting????

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
For the VMA nominations, I'm just going to give my personal choices. Predicting is useless considering all the awards will just go to the teen friendly artists. I'll also be picking based on the video itself and not the song (although at this point I'm not even sure if the VMAs themselves do that...)

Video Of The Year: Thrift Shop
"Locked Out Of Heaven" and "I Knew You Were Trouble." don't even come close, and were likely nominated just because they were big hits. "Blurred Lines" has a good video, but it doesn't come close to "Mirrors" and "Thrift Shop". Deciding between those last two were hard, but "Thrift Shop"'s video is far more memorable IMO, so I went with that.

Best Hip Hop Video: Swimming Pools
I haven't seen the last three videos, and "Can't Hold Us" is an OK video while "Started From The Bottom" is bad. But I've heard Kendrick Lamar can come up with some pretty creative stuff, so I'll assume his video is good.

Best Male Video: Mirrors
It beats out "Locked Out Of Heaven" and "Blurred Lines" just like it did during the VOTY category. "Lego House" doesn't have a particularly great video and even though I picked "Swimming Pools" for hip hop video, I haven't actually seen it.

Best Female Video: Just Give Me A Reason
Oh god please anybody but "We Can't Stop" (although why do I see this winning?) This was tough between "Stay" and "Just Give Me A Reason" because I think they're both beautiful videos, but JGMAR's video has more depth to it, so I went with that.

Best Pop Video: Mirrors
Wow, "Carry On" got nominated? Most of you know I'm a huge Fun. fan, but even I think the video wasn't that great. Anyways, the other videos in this category range from bad to mediocre, so "Mirrors" is an easy choice.

Artist To Watch: Clarity
So if this category is about the artist, are we still supposed to choose based on the video? Well, either way I'm going to go with "Clarity". It does have a really good video, and the artist is my favourite out of the ones in this category.

Best Collaboration: Blurred Lines
I know I seemed like I wasn't the biggest fan of the "Blurred Lines" video before, but based on its competition here, I think it deserves to win. The first three nominees have boring videos, and while "Just Give Me A Reason" is good like I said before, "Blurred Lines" made a much bigger impact on people, so I pick it.

Best Video With A Message: Same Love
No competition here - "Same Love" deserves it. Not just because I'm a M&RL fan, but because the song made a huge cultural impact and the video tells an absolutely beautiful story. If this doesn't win, I'll be mad.

Best Rock Video: Radioactive
Another easy pick for me. The other videos are either really boring/simple or I haven't seen them. "Radioactive" has a very cool concept that leads to great visuals. I'll be kinda upset if this doesn't win, but not as upset as "Same Love".

Jimmy Ray

Banned
I'm definitely rooting for Taylor for video of the year and Riri for best female video. These girls deserve some recognition for their latest videos. And lol that Macklemore dude needs to stop milking the gay community and sing about thrift shops some more. He has no business singing about gay marriage, which is a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

Geekachu

I don't understand the dating Billboard uses. Does this mean that Blurred Lines will enter it's sixth week at #1 on Monday (week ending July 27th), despite having been announced as being so for like five days?

For the VMA nominations, I'm just going to give my personal choices. Predicting is useless considering all the awards will just go to the teen friendly artists. I'll also be picking based on the video itself and not the song (although at this point I'm not even sure if the VMAs themselves do that...)

They really don't, and tend to go for commercial choices and big names which will generate buzz and bring in viewers. I mean, just look at the past six winners of Video of the Year: Rihanna, Britney, Beyonce, Gaga, Katy, Rihanna. Due to this I'm generally inclined to believe that VOTY will go to a big-name artist like Taylor (create hype around the previous Kanye incident) or, more likely, JT who has the most nominations. Macklemore might snatch though for hype.

In general I won't bother too much with predictions or complaining about how Gangnam Style and Ride were snubbed for video of the year, expressing confusion at the Scream and Shout and Rihanna snubs as well as the exclusion of an R&B category (JT, Miguel, Bruno, Robin Thicke, Ciara... boom you have a category). It was very typical of MTV to choose five songs for VOTY that peaked at either #1 or #2 so I'll let it slide and hope that the performers/performances will be exciting.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I don't understand the dating Billboard uses. Does this mean that Blurred Lines will enter it's sixth week at #1 on Monday (week ending July 27th), despite having been announced as being so for like five days?

I've never understood it either. For some reason, the Billboard charts are dated the NEXT Saturday after they become out. I think it might have to do with the way the physical magazines used to be shipped to people - by the time people got them, that week had started.

I tend to just ignore those dates and go by the same Thursday-Wednesday week that the charts are posted. So I consider this to already be part of Blurred Lines's 6th week.

Speaking of which - earlier I said that nothing can possibly stop Blurred Lines right now, but I forgot about Artpop's lead single. If the single comes out on August 19th, then it will debut on the Hot 100 chart dated September 7th. Before that, Blurred Lines will have already spent 11 weeks at #1 (assuming it doesn't leave #1, which I don't expect it to). It seems like Gaga could easily beat out an 11 week old #1 with a brand new song, but keep in mind that Blurred Lines is currently reaching record radio numbers and isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Even if Gaga gets a massive radio deal, it won't even come close to Blurred Lines's airplay.

So, what do you guys think? Will Artpop's lead single debut at #1 or will it be blocked by a 12th week at #1 for Blurred Lines?

Even though I think Miley's new video is ratchet and messy I hope she wins Best pop video just for the lulz. I hope P!nk wins best female video and Taylor should definitely win Video of the year. Dont really care about the other nominations.

I'm definitely rooting for Taylor for video of the year and Riri for best female video. These girls deserve some recognition for their latest videos. And lol that Macklemore dude needs to stop milking the gay community and sing about thrift shops some more. He has no business singing about gay marriage, which is a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

Yeah I don't like it when the gay community is exploited for sales. It's been done before by artists who will remain nameless and it just feels tacky coming from a [straight?] male rapper. Srsly he may as well name his new song 'I support the gay community so buy my album please'. :D

Ke$ha

Banned
So, what do you guys think? Will Artpop's lead single debut at #1 or will it be blocked by a 12th week at #1 for Blurred Lines?

Your over estimating a song that has already peaked and will eventually drop. Sure BL is doing fine right now but theres no way its going to stay at number one for 12 weeks. If WFL which was one of the biggest hits in recent years couldnt do it then BL wont either. GaGa has a huge fan base behind her plus some sort of radio deal like most artists get and the video for her new single is all ready filmed so the song will almost definitely debut at number one becuz of those factors. Not that I really care since chart positions mean almost nothign to me but the facts are right there. Any one who thinks GaGa's new song will get blocked by BL in its supposed 12th week is wrong IMO.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Maybe you didn't hear but his uncles are gay genius. Also you would have to be locked in a room for your whole life with no electricity to know NOTHING about gay marriage. The song is about equality not Yay for Gay. He is a straight supporter of equal rights and there are many straight supporters. Gays aren't the only ones who can sing or rap about equality.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
And lol that Macklemore dude needs to stop milking the gay community and sing about thrift shops some more. He has no business singing about gay marriage, which is a topic he knows absolutely nothing about.

And where's your evidence that he knows nothing about gay marriage? Go look up some of his interviews on YouTube - he's extremely passionate about it, and he once even mentioned that he wants the song to make a difference in the world and have an impact outside of music. He knows exactly when laws regarding gay marriage are passed, and he knows the status of gay marriage in most major states. You can't assume he knows nothing about the topic when you know nothing about him.

If WFL which was one of the biggest hits in recent years couldnt do it then BL wont either.

But Blurred Lines is, statistically at least, much bigger than WFL. Not including Christmas (where sales are always massive), WFL was mostly selling 200K a week, with one or two weeks of 300K. Meanwhile, Blurred Lines has sold 400K+ during three separate weeks, and even now during its 6th week at #1 (and 7th on Digital Songs), it sold 384,000 this week. Plus it has a ton of promotion in early August, so those numbers aren't dying down anytime soon.

As for airplay, Blurred Lines passed WFL's peak a while ago. It currently has the 5th highest airplay of all time, and it's still gaining. While most popular songs typically get 1-2M updates on airplay a day, BL has been getting 3-4M as recently as a few days ago. It still has room to grow on multiple formats, and many of the formats it's growing on (Rhythmic, Urban and Urban AC) don't let go of hits quickly. BL has monstrous airplay and will stay like that for a long time.

EDIT: To give you some exact figures, WFL peaked at 152 million audience impressions. BL is currently at 179 million, and it's still gaining.

So in all aspects, Blurred Lines is proving to be MUCH bigger than We Found Love. So saying Blurred Lines can't do it because WFL couldn't doesn't make any sense.

Any one who thinks GaGa's new song will get blocked by BL in its supposed 12th week is wrong IMO.

I hope you're right because I want GaGa to get a #1 debut. But GaGa will have a max 75 million audience in its debut week while Blurred Lines will likely have double that. And when GaGa sells what's likely to be ~500K in her first week, BL will probably be selling 250-300K that week. So it's not as obvious and clear cut as you say - it's going to be a close race. In fact, I think the deciding factor will be streaming - GaGa will get huge streaming numbers, and that will propel her to #1. But probably only that.

Last edited:

Geekachu

I read that, because Billboard tracks airplay from Wednesday to Tuesday, ARTPOP's lead single may debut low from airplay alone from the first two days. It's for this reason that I don't think it will actually debut at number one, but although Blurred Lines' numbers are huge in another five weeks I should think it will start slowing down. I don't think Gaga's single will shoot to the top as soon as many people expect, but once it starts racking up streams and impressions (as well as possible VMA promo) I doubt it will be stalled à la Bad Romance.

Numbers aside let's just hope it's actually a good song first :p

Last edited:

Jimmy Ray

Banned
Maybe you didn't hear but his uncles are gay genius. Also you would have to be locked in a room for your whole life with no electricity to know NOTHING about gay marriage. The song is about equality not Yay for Gay. He is a straight supporter of equal rights and there are many straight supporters. Gays aren't the only ones who can sing or rap about equality.

I didn't know he had gay relatives but that still doesn't explain his song since he's not gay himself right?? I just think he's pandering to the gays which I'm honestly tired of because it seems every one wants to cash in on the gay marriage thing which I personally find offensive as a gay male. I think artists should write music from their hearts instead of trying to be edgy and risque and controversial for the sake of sales and attention. No offense to his fans tho.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I haven't listened to the song yet, but who are you to say that he didn't write it from the heart?

Ke$ha

Banned
I dont get why some people r seriously doubting Gagas selling power. I mean hello shes one of the most successful female pop artists so of course her new single will do well even if its based on digital sales and streaming alone. I dont think she even needs huge airplay numbers to stay relevant and even if her new song doesnt debut at number one I still think she has a top five debut on lock which would still be great. Once she gets another hit people will be getting back on the Gaga band wagon just watch :)

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I didn't know he had gay relatives but that still doesn't explain his song since he's not gay himself right?? I just think he's pandering to the gays which I'm honestly tired of because it seems every one wants to cash in on the gay marriage thing which I personally find offensive as a gay male. I think artists should write music from their hearts instead of trying to be edgy and risque and controversial for the sake of sales and attention. No offense to his fans tho.

So because I'm gay I should know nothing about straight marriage?? If I sing a song about a straight couple I would be trying to get the straight vote so to speak?? That is incredibly ignorant of you. I have watched interviews about him talking about his uncles and how he loves gay people. How dare you listen to that song and say that he is just trying to get the gay vote. Have you honestly listened to the lyrics?? The song is beautiful and all he is trying to do is raise people's awareness that being gay is not a bad thing. if you paid attention to any of the lyrics of that song you would know they do come from his heart.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker

You're forgetting something - when "Same Love" was originally written and recorded, nobody knew who Macklemore and Ryan Lewis were. They weren't even unpopular - they were UNKNOWN. They're also completely independent, so there was no record label telling them what would help them make money. They write songs based on what they're feeling and their views - if you actually listen to the lyrics, they're extremely deep and way more complex then a simple "gay is ok" message.

The fact that you just admitted you're a gay male kind of makes me annoyed that you're directing so much dislike towards someone who is trying hard to actively support gay equality. Also, you continue to look like you know literally nothing about Macklemore, so this just seems like a petty attempt to complain about him or bring him down to the level of today's basic generic pop artist.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
I dont get why some people r seriously doubting Gagas selling power. I mean hello shes one of the most successful female pop artists so of course her new single will do well even if its based on digital sales and streaming alone. I dont think she even needs huge airplay numbers to stay relevant and even if her new song doesnt debut at number one I still think she has a top five debut on lock which would still be great. Once she gets another hit people will be getting back on the Gaga band wagon just watch :)

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

The only reason ARTPOP will sell anything is because of her dedicated fans. Nobody in the GP is checking her, and you can bookmark me on that.

crazy-kids-kesha-boobs.gif

Glad to see there are fellow Ke$ha stans in this thread. We will be associating.

Asuka

Banned
The only reason ARTPOP will sell anything is because of her dedicated fans. Nobody in the GP is checking her, and you can bookmark me on that.

At least Gaga has a fan base unlike Ke$ha whose recent single couldn't even get into the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. :rolleyes:

Nah I'm joking I like Ke$ha and I like Gaga and to be honest I just want good music and no BS or drama from either fan base. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.