• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POP MUSIC THREAD: Taylor Swift officially joins us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
That guitar riff at the beginning of Style in 1989....... love it

Geekachu

xEryChan

Demon Child
Has anyone seen the music video for Blank Space yet? Interesting video but I liked it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I love Iggy's Beg for It. She's blown me away this year with her single choices and I hope her new single slays the charts as well.

Geekachu

Beg For It, if anything, reinforced the fact that Iggy is a one-trick pony. Not only the fact that Beg For It is basically a Fancy rehash, but also for the fact that she has the most wack verses and relies on pop hooks to carry the songs.

Has anyone seen the music video for Blank Space yet? Interesting video but I liked it.

I enjoyed the video. I'm more amazed at how Taylor is managing to simultaneously shift a shed-ton of both albums and singles, especially in today's climate.

Meowth City

Staff member
I love it! <3 Probably my favourite video by Taylor ever. It's genius and the guy in it is so ****ing hottt!!

Speaking of 1989, I can't stop listening to it. Blank Space and Style are definitely my favourite songs off it.

Popboi

The Elusive Trainer
Olly Murs' Never Been Better and 1989 are my fav pop albums of the year so far. If Taylor doesn't release Style and WD as singles I'll be mad.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I love it! <3 Probably my favourite video by Taylor ever. It's genius and the guy in it is so ****ing hottt!!

The video was definitely interesting but probably my favorite video from Taylor yet as well. I was just thinking the same thing. I remember watching the video for the first time and when I saw him, I was like, "dang, he's so f***ing hotttt!!"

Speaking of 1989, I can't stop listening to it. Blank Space and Style are definitely my favourite songs off it.

Same here, I really love Blank Space, How You Get The Girl, and Welcome to New York.

Lorde

I liked Gwen's new song Spark the Fire from the snippet that I heard, but it still seems like she's trying to emulate current artists rather than doing her own thing imho.

Geekachu

album cover x

Lorde

I've only listened to Living For Love thus far and it's good imho. It's like a modern day Like A Prayer. I can't see it charting that well if it becomes a single though.

Lorde

Rihanna's new song with Kanye is...ugh. I expected some kind of hip hop sound, but the acoustic sound is disappointing. It's different, but in a bad way imo.

Guyguymon

I created SPINXOR
Anyone else hear the new Rihanna Kanye Paul song? It's amazing. I'm really looking forward to her new material if this is the direction Shes taking.

Lorde

I listened to the standard version of Rebel Heart last night and I'm not sure if I like it more than Hard Candy or MDNA. Ghosttown, Hold Tight, and Holy Water were the highlights though in my opinion.

Lorde

After bopping to Rebel Heart for a week, I can't honestly say that I love it. I mean it's good, but I think I might actually prefer Hard Candy over it. COADF is Madonna's last great album imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.