• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pop Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
OH my it really is 2012…………

Another grammy for the Goddess also known as Adele…….

Katy now performing E.T…………Why oh why?

OH YES PART OF ME~?~?!>!>>!>!>!>!

And she's singing LIVE!!!!

Nyter

Island Challenger
Adele baby Yeahhhhhhh!

Why is Katy singing ET!? Im like so over it

EDIT: Damn it for a second I really thought they pulled the plug on her... Sadly it was part of the performance.

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.
Dangggg, Katy.

Country Album to Lady Antebellum for Own The Night

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I thought something went wrong with Katy's performance at first lol. Anyway, I thought she sounded decent. I usually can't stand her voice, but her performance of "Part of Me" was okay. I spent more time looking around the stage than I spent looking at her, though. Her outfit was hideous in my opinion.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I thought something went wrong with Katy's performance at first lol. Anyway, I thought she sounded decent. I usually can't stand her voice, but her performance of "Part of Me" was okay. I spent more time looking around the stage than I spent looking at her, though. Her outfit was hideous in my opinion.

U can take the girl out of Russell Brand, but...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
"Rolling in the Deep"? I'm disappointed; I wanted to hear "Set Fire to the Rain". Anyway, I thought Adele's performance was great, but I thought she sounded odd during some parts. I guess she's still recovering from surgery or something.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
"Rolling in the Deep"? I'm disappointed; I wanted to hear "Set Fire to the Rain". Anyway, I thought Adele's performance was great, but I thought she sounded odd during some parts. I guess she's still recovering from surgery or something.

Odd?

I heard nothing but pure unadulterated perfection, a true performer in every sense of the word…...

Status
Not open for further replies.