• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Popularity Research for Other Anipoke Main Characters

Adobe123

Goodbye Ash & Pikachu, I'll miss you
ErZnfv_W4AgiHkE

"Popularity research for Satoshi Always straight to the point with anyone! Satoshi speaks his mind in a true-to-life and straightforward way, without pretention. His fastball straight words come full circle outstandingly!?

Chart:
Insight: 5
Boldness: 5
Predisposition for love: 0
Seriousness: 2
Magnetism: 5"

ErQmz5iXMAIscF6

"Popularity research for Gou Gathering data and carrying out a strategy!? Gou specializes in data gathering, investigation and execution. So this means that he's good at picking something that will make his partner happy!? We expect a lot from him in the future.

Chart:
Boldness: 4
Seriousness: 4
Investigation skills: 5"

I would like to do something 100% similar to this with pretty much every other main character in the anime (Misty, Brock, The Team Rocket trio (Jessie, James and Meowth) May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow and Koharu (source varies)), but I'm kinda not good at figuring out those things. I also realized that the template is the following:

Insight:
Boldness:
Predisposition for love:
Seriousness:
Character's Main Trait:

So if you'd give a number to each of the above and recall their main trait, what number would they be from 0 to 5?

For reference, the two images above is from a magazine issue released on January last month, but I don't remember what magazine it is.

All I know is the "predisposition for love" part for all the past main characters, the TRio and Koharu would also be 0, but I might be wrong.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
ErZnfv_W4AgiHkE

"Popularity research for Satoshi Always straight to the point with anyone! Satoshi speaks his mind in a true-to-life and straightforward way, without pretention. His fastball straight words come full circle outstandingly!?

Chart:
Boldness: 5
Seriousness: 2
Magnetism: 5"

ErQmz5iXMAIscF6

"Popularity research for Gou Gathering data and carrying out a strategy!? Gou specializes in data gathering, investigation and execution. So this means that he's good at picking something that will make his partner happy!? We expect a lot from him in the future.

Chart:
Boldness: 4
Seriousness: 4
Investigation skills: 5"

I would like to do something 100% similar to this with pretty much every other main character in the anime (Misty, Brock, The Team Rocket trio (Jessie, James and Meowth) May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Lana, Kiawe, Lillie, Sophocles, Mallow and Koharu (source varies)), but I'm kinda not good at figuring out those things. I also realized that the template is the following:

Insight:
Boldness:
Predisposition for love:
Seriousness:
Character's Main Trait:

So if you'd give a number to each of the above and recall their main trait, what number would they be from 0 to 5?

For reference, the two images above is from a magazine issue released on January last month, but I don't remember what magazine it is.

All I know is the "predisposition for love" part for all the past main characters, the TRio and Koharu would also be 0, but I might be wrong.
Alain

Insight : 5
Boldness : 5
predisposition for love : 5
Seriousness : 5
Investigation skills : 5

The chaddest chad in the universe

RafaSceptile

Brock and Serena: Are we a joke to you?

Talking about them:

Brock:
Insight : 2
Boldness : 3
Seriousness : 3
Doctor skills : 4

Serena:
Insight : 3
Seriousness : 1
Performance skills : 4

Adobe123

Goodbye Ash & Pikachu, I'll miss you
Brock and Serena: Are we a joke to you?

Talking about them:

Brock:
Insight : 2
Seriousness : 3
Doctor skills : 4

Serena:
Insight : 3
Seriousness : 1
Performance skills : 4
Well that's actually accurate XD

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I wonder if a criteria can go over 5, especially if it's about Serena and Brock predisposition for love and games like Dance Dance Revolution can have criterias that goes beyond the circle border of their groove radar.

I wonder if a criteria can go over 5, especially if it's about Serena and Brock predisposition for love and games like Dance Dance Revolution can have criterias that goes beyond the circle border of their groove radar.
Both are simps
Serena is just crazy for Ash though

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm actually impressed with Goh being the same as Ash in the "predisposition of love". So most likely he'll be as oblivious and dense as Ash.

Thought they'd make him more aware than Ash since that would help highlight more their differences

By the way, from which magazine are those pages?

Leonhart

Imagineer
A lot of anime and manga databooks give characters scores based on their various attributes and traits, but I find them to be rather misleading in general since characters will sometimes act in ways that supersede their usual inclinations. In any case, I do at least agree that Satoshi is rather oblivious to love.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I am somewhat surprised that apparently Gou's "predisposition for love" is the same as Satoshi's. I consider Gou to be less oblivious than Satoshi and more mature in general, so him being given a grade of zero for that characteristic seems questionable.

Mew29240

I am somewhat surprised that apparently Gou's "predisposition for love" is the same as Satoshi's. I consider Gou to be less oblivious than Satoshi and more mature in general, so him being given a grade of zero for that characteristic seems questionable.
I agree that Gou seems less oblivious, but I think the rating also implies how much the character is searching/looking for romance, too. Gou's just as driven in achieving his dreams as Ash is, so I don't think there's much room left for romance on his mind.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Good thing Aipom/Ambipom had moved on. Guess she realized there's too much competition for what it's worthy