• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Portal 2

31st Funk

Superunknown.
Saving up for a copy right now, but I am torn between the PS3/PC version or the 360 versions. I mean, the 360 version would let me play with more bros than the other version, but PC version is tempting... :/

Don't be an idiot. PC is the best route.

Get the PS3 version, as far as I know, if you sync your PS3 account to Steam you get a free PC copy. That means 2 games for 1 I guess.

Anyways, I can't wait for Portal 2. Valve is great at what it does and honestly, Portal 1 was fun enough to get me hyped about 2.

Slick

Banned
Yeah, within 3 pages we kinda sorted that out..

Cobalt_Latios

So, odds are, if by some miracle I can get the money to purchase a PS3 (which I'm going to force myself to), I've decided to purchase Portal 2 for the PS3.

When that's going to happen, I haven't the foggiest idea. But seeing as that allows me to play it on PC later on (and by that time I'll probably have a better computer to play it on anyways), I figure it's a solid plan.

/CL

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Anyone know how the portal 2 ps3 will work with steam? Will it be the same game, just shared, or 2 different games?

You'll need to sync up your PSN account to your Steam account. It's shared, so you can't have the PS3 copy and the PC copy running at the same time.

Buizelster

Man the 19th feels so far away even though it's only a couple days away. I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced so hopefully time flies faster so I can get some GLaDOS goodness.

Chris

Old Coot
Thinking about just importing Portal 2 for the PS3 off PlayAsia. My Steam account is Australian though. Could that interfere with my PC copy?
Probably not.

Surfing_Pikachu

Yesterday, I preordered it on Bestbuy (Bestbro) for $25. How did I do it? It was $45 on discount, it came with a $10 gift card as a bonus, I had a $15 dollar coupon, and it added $5 for shipping and tax. And if I was part of their rewards club, I could have got another $10 in reward points. Yeah mayn.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I played it for about 2 hours, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Loving the way the story unfolds, and the puzzles.