• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Portal/Portal 2 discussion thread.

Who is your favorite character from the Portal games?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Hi everyone, Pokemon Player here. This thread is for discussing Portal and Portal 2. First, i'll go over the ground rules:

• All SPPF rules apply.
  • Don't flame, troll or dis the games.
  • Absolutely NO SPAMMING.
  • Don't go off topic.
  • No one-liners, describe why you said what you said and such.

Now that's been taken care of, we can start discussing! You can state your favorite character, talk about the game itself, laugh about the many jokes and humerous comments, post pictures or art and more!

Here's some art from Portal!

Here's some art from Portal 2!

Have fun!

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Still waiting on that free DLC. It was slated to be released in summer and today's the first day of Fall.

Then again, it wouldn't be a Valve release if it wasn't delayed.

Blazios

Waiting for the release Volume 3 of the Portal 2 OST. Then again, the fact that we get it for free's nice.

BTW, the poll's missing the Space Core, Fact Sphere and Rick.

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
Still waiting on that free DLC. It was slated to be released in summer and today's the first day of Fall.

Then again, it wouldn't be a Valve release if it wasn't delayed.

They were already operating on Valve time, so I had hopes. Oh well, here's hoping for a birthday present I can get myself!

...It would stink if it really did come out in December...

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Waiting for the release Volume 3 of the Portal 2 OST. Then again, the fact that we get it for free's nice.

BTW, the poll's missing the Space Core, Fact Sphere and Rick.

Damn, you're right. How do I edit a poll or can't I?

On topic, I hope to be getting Portal and Portal 2 for the PS3 for Christmas.