• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Porygon Clan haved appeared when?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
When have Porygon 2 and Porygon(excluding the banned episode) appeared in the anime. It may sound stupid, but I never seen them in the anime.

cryotem

AshxMorrison?......
I beleive that Porygon appeared in a "Who's that pokemon" thing. Or was that Porygon2?....

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Porygon appears a few times.

The Pokemon 4Ever Movie
The Latios & Latias Movie
In the episode "A Chansey Operation"
And in the "Who's that Pokemon" comercial thing durring Kanto.

That's all that I have noticed it. =/

#Gecko#

The Essential One
OK, but what about Porygon 2?

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Porygon and Porygon2 are only in snippets of those episodes or movies. The only full porygon episode is the infamous banned "Electric Soilder Porygon."

porygon only made a true appearance in electric soldier porygon and made cameos in the rest, since then the porygon line was never to be seen again

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
Are you sure? I think that the Porygon- line are banned from the TV-show.
I want to see them again too.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Why would they ban a Pokemon?? It was Meowth's fault, after all!

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Yeah, I'm pretty unhappy with the not airing of Porygons. Seriousley, Poygon is was better than, say, Bidoof. Especially since the new Porygon evolution looks pretty high. I can imagine the episode title..
"Ash and Porygon-Z! The perfect weed smoking companions!"

#Gecko#

The Essential One
They would ban porygon-2 from the tv show, but they wont ban porygon-z. Simply because it doesent really remind you of porygon except for its eyes and name.
I think that's enough appearence to Porygon, but Porygon-Z should make it since the people who got the seizures overcame their fear or something.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Lol. I can imagine someone who had a seziuer looking at a porygon picuteur and insantly the physcho music plays. Dun. DUn. Dun.!

zeno48

Zaker!
I've never seen porigon in the anime excluding the banned episode.