• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible appearances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
So i thought of doing a thread where you say which characters you think might be appearing. Just like Misty appeared in Hoenn and May appeared in Sinnoh, I would like to see Dawn here. Maybe she decided to do some holidays or to train in a different region before some important contest in Hoenn.

So which characters would you like to see visiting ash?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
This time around I don't think they're going to do old cameos. For one thing we're up to the 5th Gym already, meaning half the saga is already over.

Logic would dictate Dawn and Brock would probably be the first to get cameos, but even then I don't think we're going to see them. No Contests means Dawn will need a different reason to appear, and I don't think they want to show Brock again just yet.

I figure any pre-DP character won't appear at all. Misty didn't appear in DP whatsoever so she likely won't appear in Best Wishes either.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dawn, Brock, Paul, Barry, Looker, or maybe Cynthia. I doubt that any other characters would appear, before the ones I just mentioned.

Brock, Cynthia, Looker, Dawn, Max after starting his journey (he can come back and challenge Ash's Unova team). I don't think we'll see May again. Dawn and Ursula would be nice... Especially Ursula... :)

Paul appearing would be nice. He could reveal he beat the Kanto battle frontier (maybe become a new frontier brain. Colosseum Champion Paul). Be nice to see both Ash and Trip challenge him

May and Max, to promote the possible Ruby and Sapphire remakes, and of course delicious Looker.

hehe, I thought you would say "Delicious" N. :p I agree with Max though. I want to see who he would pick as his starter and what other Poke's he caught. It'd be cool for him to catch a Unova Pokemon and take it back with him kind of like how Khoury caught Gible in Sinnoh.

So am I the only one who thinks that none of the old main characters will appear in Best Wishes?

No i agree with you. I dont think anyones returning. But that doesnt mean its not fun to speculate

Status
Not open for further replies.