• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible Black/White Team?

yinandyang

Balance and Equity
I've been a lurker here for a while, and I thought with Black and White coming out, this might be a good time for me to try making a "good" team.

497.png

Overgrow; Adamant; 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Leaf Blade
Coil
Dragon Tail
Wring Out

Coil to give an attack & accuracy boost, Leaf Blade for STAB, Dragon Tail to send back what Jaroda doesn't want, and Wring Out with Dragon Tail as a bit of a gimmick for fresh Pokemon.

609.png

Flame Body; Modest; 252 Sp. Attack, 128 Speed, 128 HP
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Pain Split
Energy Ball

A powerful Special Sweeper. Flamethrower and Shadow Ball are powerful STAB's, Pain Split for recovery and possible damage as well, and Energy Ball as a counter for waters.

516.png

Gluttony; Naive; 168 Attack, 168 Sp. Attack, 168 Speed, 4 HP
Surf
Ice Beam
Crunch
Rock Slide

I'm not exactly thrilled with the water types this season, but we have plenty from other gens, so maybe that's why there aren't as many now? I dunno. Anyway, a mixed Hiyakki. Surf for STAB, Ice Beam for power, Crunch and Rock Slide for physical power.

623.png

Iron Fist; Adamant; 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Fly
Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Hammer Arm

I had to take advantage of Fly on a non-flying type, especially for in-game. Earthquake and Shadow Punch for STAB, Hammer Arm for power from Iron Fist.

579.png

Magic Guard; Modest; 252 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Psychic
Explosion
Recover
Focus Blast

Psychic for STAB, Focus Blast for power, Recover for health, and Explosion as a last resort. Pretty simple in my opinion, but as a newbie here, I could very well be completely wrong.

604.png

Levitate; Hardy; 208 Sp. Attack, 168 Attack, 132 Speed
Thunderbolt
Crush Claw
Flash Cannon
Dragon Claw

A mixed Shibirudon. Thunderbolt for STAB, and the rest for coverage. I tried to balance out stats with the EV's, but I'm not sure how well it worked...

I've never been too sure with items; usually my teams get berries and plates. This is my first time trying to make a team beforehand, so thanks in advance for anything and everything!

Last edited: