• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible D/P English Intro

I t seems authentic enough. But it's the same as the Japanese one. oh well.
.__.

Dude. The game intros have ALWAYS been the same as the Japanese ones, just with the text changed.

The original R/G/B/Y intro was 1000x better. I'd rather just that.

Lol, with Nidorino and Gengar fighting? XD

I like the DP intro better.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!

Dude. The game intros have ALWAYS been the same as the Japanese ones, just with the text changed.

Which means thatthis could very easily be faked. However, expect the actual one to be pretty much EXACTLY like this.

Mega Weavile

It's still saying "loading..." for me, but it never starts. Anyone know why? And also, I hink this is my first thread that have reched 4 pages!:D:D:D

Furanki Pkmn Master

I have the Movie One
Um it's fake the Push start button is too far down plus in all english versions it says Press Start not Push start button

plus there is no 2007 Game Freak at the bottom plus where is the Diamond one thats only pearl

this looks really real. As if it were from an E3 trailer or something :D

d/pmaster

Hikari is my girl
looks good but i like the japan one because the japanese writing as a good sparkly color to it that why i like japanese one

darthgali

Pokemon Trader

Real or not, it won't be much different than that. If at all.

scissorX

No matter if it is fake or real, the English intro will be exactly the same, why would they bother changing it when the only text involved reads 'Diamond' or 'Pearl'. And for the record the intros are just getting worse, RB/FR LG had the best intro by far, second GS, third C etc etc.. Its the actual game play that matters, nobody buys a Pokémon game for the videos/graphics.

4th Generation Master