• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible D/P English Intro

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I remember watching this is Japanese before that D/P came out... yes, this is it. (But I am getting Diamond.)

kurt

< looks friendly
that is the same as the japanese one, it just has english words, so even if this is fake it would probably be the english intro anyway.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
I Already Watched It in The Previous Week i Another video.i Downloaded it!^^

It's Really Cool xD

Mega Weavile

I can't tell if I think it's real or not because for me it says loading.., but it never starts. Is this happening with anyone else?

Alzi

Toon link
It's the same as the japenese intro but i think the person who made it just edited it slightly with english words?

Battle Frontier Champ

I liked it that was pretty cool i like that they gave it diff music

Clash

He's Back!
I don't believe this video is real, the Pokemon logo in the top screen seems like it's lacking something..

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I don't believe this video is real, the Pokemon logo in the top screen seems like it's lacking something..

I agree. Don’t think it’s real. Why would they release it now?

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
If this is real is a good find and ty but if its fake then its a good fake lol

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
Its the same as the Japanese intro. Have any other pokemon games had the same intro in both English and Japanese? I'm not too convinced.

Ruby in Japanese/English is the same. Trust me. I know.

Apple_Jack

i really hope that this isnt the real intro. I was hoping that they would change the into for the english games. I was really dissapointed with the japanese intro.