• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible gender of anime pokémon that are yet to be confirmed

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I remember that the director of the current brazillian dub comfirmed to us in a live he did on Facebook (or was on Instagram, I don't recall 100%) a few months ago that the TPCi has a list where the gender of every Pokémon owned by a main character is listed, and this list is sent to the dub studios so they don't get it wrong and causes any confusion. But there's two things:

- This is a confidential file (one of, at least) that only the dub studios have acess to, and they can get in trouble if stuff starts leaking. Which also explains why even the largest Pokémon new outlets, such as Serebii and Bulbapedia don't talk about it: they don't have acess to these imformations.
- Most of the time it doesn't matters that much, unless they do a ''Pokemon has a crush on another Pokemon'' (Buneary and Pikachu) or something like Attract or Cute Charm happens (think Ash's female Snivy using attract on his Pokémon).

He also said Goh's Cinderace is male and Ash's Dragonite is female.

I thought Cinderace was female. Its mannerisms as a Scorbunny reminded me of a very young girl who adores her cool older brother.

What about Sobble? Any word on its gender? Personally, I think it's probably a male but I wouldn't be mad if it turned out to be female.

Enzoo

I thought Cinderace was female. Its mannerisms as a Scorbunny reminded me of a very young girl who adores her cool older brother.

What about Sobble? Any word on its gender? Personally, I think it's probably a male but I wouldn't be mad if it turned out to be female.
He didn't said anything cuz Sobble hadn't debuted when the live happened. I'm sure he has the info, bt he's prob not gonna share it. He could get in trouble if he did.

nickdt

Lets lists Gohs Pokemon
Considering Gohs Heracross is male, his Pinsir is most likely a female.
Butterfree - Male
Rattata - Male (Has long whiskers)
Drowzee and Oddish we can't know, because only Hypno and Gloom/Vileplume have gender difference
Goldeen - Male (Larger horn)
Scyther/Scizor - Male (Smaller Abdomen)
Magikarp - Both are male (Yellow Whiskers)
Dustox - 2 are male, 1 is female
The rest we can't possibly know, however, lets speculate some Pokemon
Misdreavus - female
Darmanitan - male
Greedent - male
Sobble - male
Grookey - female