• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible New Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit_of_Auron

Water Pokemon Lover
Okay, I was looking at a Japanese Website called Pokesho, and found this screenshot. From what I can tell of it, it's possibly a Pokemon Box Diamond/Pearl game, but for all I know could be fake. I just felt I should share this just incase.

t_07_spring.jpg

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
I hope it's real since I never even got a chance to purchase the first one. Wonder how long it'll take for the info to find it's way to the main site.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
Pokesho..the famous photoshoppers...well..I cant say that cause..urgh!

Lets wait for Serebii to come by.

killerjaw01

▼1.618▼
If it is real that would be good. Wonder what Pokemon would be in the special eggs, and what moves?

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I think its fake cause:

1. It has Paul in it.
2.It supports DP but says GBA(Look carefully you will see it)

I still think its another infamous Pokesho Fake.

Spirit_of_Auron

Water Pokemon Lover
I was going to point out that the DS, which is what D/P plays on holds GBA games, so technically, a person could transport GBA pokemon to a D/P Box game if it were on the wii, through the DS. As for the Paul thing, They might have decided to use him since he's from the d/p anime series, but that's just my opinion. Also, where you were seeing that GBA thing, I don't see it, then again, I don't read Japanese. Unless you were going by the colored text towards the top, away from the d/p symbols, which are about the only things I do recognize.

Last edited:

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
There's nothing talking about GBA at all. Not even DS. But this is the first scan she found (she talked to me about it on MSN). So a newer scan may provide more info than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.