• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible sequal?

TMW001

Lucario Lover
Well since Platinum is out and all that extra stuff came out for it such as other forms and things do you thing they'll make a revolution 2 that will surrport those things I mean Nintendo always had like two battle Pokemon games on every console since the 64.

Tf5174

Probally not since PBR was lame.

Stadium should come back with a vengence.

Last edited:

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I could see a possible sequel, just not in the same vane as PBR. The old stadium games were great, maybe something similar to those?

BadIntent

MSankey
L. O. L.

How many times must we start this???? There's like 5 threads going on about PBR sequels/PBR vs. Stadium.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
L. O. L.

How many times must we start this???? There's like 5 threads going on about PBR sequels/PBR vs. Stadium.

We won't stop until they make one!

Linkdarkside

Well since Platinum is out and all that extra stuff came out for it such as other forms and things do you thing they'll make a revolution 2 that will surrport those things I mean Nintendo always had like two battle Pokemon games on every console since the 64.
not just platinum but Heart Gold and Soul Siver,

hopefully the next 3D game have a RPG Mode.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
PBR will most likely support HG/SS, because in the end it's just a DS or some form of the DS transferring data to the Wii.

The forms aren't in PBR for the sheer fact that if they were, hackers could have discovered them, spoiling surprises.

The true question is whether or not people can just stop asking about possible sequels and just enjoy PBR, which is quite a good game as long as you don't over inflate your expectations.

And damn it, the 3D RPGs have only existed to allow people to complete the pokedex; the arrival of HG/SS makes this feature unneeded. Besides, pokemon is a handheld game in general; the 3D games rarely are RPGs.

Last edited:
PBR will most likely support HG/SS, because in the end it's just a DS or some form of the DS transferring data to the Wii.

The forms aren't in PBR for the sheer fact that if they were, hackers could have discovered them, spoiling surprises.

The true question is whether or not people can just stop asking about possible sequels and just enjoy PBR, which is quite a good game as long as you don't over inflate your expectations.

And damn it, the 3D RPGs have only existed to allow people to complete the pokedex; the arrival of HG/SS makes this feature unneeded. Besides, pokemon is a handheld game in general; the 3D games rarely are RPGs.

Even if they do make some form of consle release, they will wait untill after HG/SS come to the U.S.

Another RPG would be nice though. Collosseum and XD were what made me start playing again. I played during R/B/Y, but then quit. Started back up with the GCN Console releases, and haven't stopped since.

If sequals are what are to happen, I want a sequal to one of the GCN releases. I liked the ideal of being able to train my Pokes on Mt. Battle, and getting specific things on the GCN relesases you couldn't find anywhere else. I still use my Snorlax with Selfdestruct to this day.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Wii has a ton of potential, they should use it! Mini-Games, cel-shaded animation an exclusive RPG, stadiums, Gym Leaders' castle, trainer customisation! They could pull it off, if they spend more time on it.

xXBlastBurnXx

I think there should be a XD/Colo+Stadium(2)+PBR game, with features from all five games, like a 3D RP mode from XD/Colo, it doesn't need to have shawdow Pokemon, just for fun, a stadium mode where you can battle for prizes, like in PBR and Stadium, minigames from stadium, those were fun, and character customization. And they should take all the time they need to make it.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
I think there should be a XD/Colo+Stadium(2)+PBR game, with features from all five games, like a 3D RP mode from XD/Colo, it doesn't need to have shawdow Pokemon, just for fun, a stadium mode where you can battle for prizes, like in PBR and Stadium, minigames from stadium, those were fun, and character customization. And they should take all the time they need to make it.

Yeah and they should keep Trainer customization and allow free roam like in Colosseum and XD.

ScytheSwipe

Its whats for dinner
^^^ that would be so cool. I sill play Stadium to this day just because it was simply the best. I am rly starting to get mad now though... how many years has it bee and PBR is still using the same lame 3D versions of Nidoking one of my favorites as well as scyther. And HAVE YOU SEEN RAPIDASH!?? It's like the old one only with new fire that makes it look like a chia pet still smoldering from some apocalyptic aftermath!

New character renders plz make everyone happy!!! rentals again plz sometimes I can't afford to waste my life on pokemon believe it or not. But if they did this I'd WASTE my money nintendo. I'd waste it all on you instead of Microsoft and Bungie.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
Nintendo always had like two battle Pokemon games on every console since the 64.

Excellent point.

Stadium should come back with a vengence.

Now we're talkin!

I'll tell you what they need to do: Remake a game that was origninally for the GB/GBC/GBA for the Wii! Think of how awesome that would be? But that will never happen and I'm depressed now =[

Last edited:

BCVM22

I'll tell you what they need to do: Remake a game that was origninally for the GB/GBC/GBA for the Wii! Think of how awesome that would be? But that will never happen and I'm depressed now =[

Depressed by an outright impossibility that would be a terrible idea anyway?

This is what people think about these days?

I would much rather have a pokemon stadium 3 than a sequal to pbr

The Stadiums are not in a different series of games from PBR. The 3D battling titles are one continuous chain of games, starting with the Stadiums, continuing with the Orre titles and most recently continuing with PBR, i.e. PBR is the 4th sequel to what was begun in the original Pokémon Stadium.

TMW001

Lucario Lover
Yeah but hopefuly Nintendo maybe thinking up something but what they should do is give us less BR and more Stadium becuase with stadium the mini-games went more into my time then battleing against friends family and the so ever cheap COM but why not bring those back that would really help and is also a issue Sonic has with the no Chao raising in the series anymore.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
not a sequel, but something better, PBR is boring after a while. like other peoples said maybe a stadium type thing for the Wii