• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Possible Update in Home 2.0.0?

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Not sure where to post but didn’t see it mentioned anywhere…

So after booting up Home yesterday I noticed something that I don’t remember being there before. Under the Trainer Notes there seems to be a new box titled “First Met” where you can see the specific locations you first met your Pokémon in the various regions. I don’t recall seeing it before - is this new?

It seems to cover everything from Gens 5-8. Pokémon from Gen 4 (and I’m assuming Gen 3) have “Poké Shifter” in that spot; is this the PokéTransfer from Gen 5?. The VC games just reiterate “Kanto or Johto (good old days)”.

ari033

Yeah me too it happened
I have shiny latías and it says poke shifter
I have a shiny xernwas and says the Pokémon cartoon