• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post 2014 April Friendly Discussion Thread

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I'm shocked jstinftw! hasn't made a thread for this already. Anyways, the latest Wi-fi tournament has drawn to an end, so I thought we could all post our teams, battle videos, and thoughts from the friendly until the rankings are announced. I'll also keep track of the teams and ratings posted in the first two posts for a quick reference.

Participants and Teams

Silvershark
Pokémon Breeder Jeremy
Masters Division
From Washington
"HAWLUCHA!!!"
yveltal.gif
ferrothorn.gif
rotom-wash.gif
hawlucha.gif
charizard-megax.gif
scizor-3.gif

|Khan
timerball.png
|Sybok
nestball.png
|V-ger
pokeball.png
|Silverbolt
duskball.png
|General Chang
repeatball.png
|Valeris
sportball.png
|
Peak Rating: 1773 | Final Rating: ~1750ish

Last edited:

Eclair~

ES member Eclair
Ok so, pretty sad this didn't get posted way sooner. For anyone reading this, I've already submitted a thread for the May International tourney. Anyway, I really enjoyed the April Friendly tourney. I had a lot of fun and I think I'll keep my rating and score and my number that I got to myself unless this thread sees some posts from others besides me and the OP poster.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
Yeah it would have been nice if this had been approved within the same week I posted it, you know, when it was relevant.

EDIT: Anyways if anyone wants to share memories from the Friendly they're welcome to. I'll also add any teams, ratings and videos posted to the OP. It would have been nice to have had a few extra posts for more space, but not knowing when, or if, this thread would be approved made that very difficult. I guess I can also use this post and the next one for space.

Last edited: