• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

post a lie about the above person.

post a lie about the above poster.
it's (hopefully) my thread once again. <3

quite simple really, post an untrue fact about the person who posted above you!

eg.

(above person had a sig glorifying Ash)

^the above poster hates Ash with a passion.

see, it's easy.

rules.

1. don't say something that could start a bunch of drama. it's okay to joke around with your buddies once in a while but don't get carried away and secretly start to bash each other.

2. idk how you could possibly chat in this game but yeah, try not to. idc how hypocrite that sounds, i'm trying to be a good person here. :b

3. have fun.

banned from this thread; Dattebayo

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
The above poster is really Katy Perry.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
The above poster did not just make me confuse him with Hippy because of his avatar. :s

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
^ Once made Frankie Boyle cry after heckling him.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
The above poster does not play Heartgold.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
The above poster does not have an account of Serebiiforums.

pirate555

Word.
^Once wrote a limerick to me about grasshoppers. It was extremely poetic, but it turned out to be crucial evidence in a homicide case, and they were trying to plant that evidence on me. I handed it in to the police though, and the true culprit was imprisoned. Thus the above poster is in jail, and will think again before writing implicating limericks about jumping insects. ;3

Pirate

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
^once hugged a moguryu.

AZX612

On my own here we go
^ Is not who his/her username says he/she is . . .