• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post a pic of your desktop

jordsters

Hello everyone! I wondered what all your desktops looked like so I decided to start this thread. Post a pic of your desktop here!

Please make sure that you don't have ANYTHING inappropriate on your desktop before taking your screenshot. Now, lets begin!

[IMG200]http://s3.noelshack.com/old/up/desktop-05082d0b44.png[/IMG200] Click here to enlarge.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What is the point of this exactly?

Contributing to the thread.
And it's just fun to post your own desktop and see the ones of others. I also made a thread like this before.

Anyways here's mine. (Yeah I'm one of those people who actually like this game)