• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post A Pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sHaYmIn_MaStEr

ledendary master
idk if you guys already have 1 of these but on the forums that ive been on weve done this and its relle awesome....
so here is a pic of me

jdfghnjkfgdsfgn004.jpg

Chris

Old Coot
The Picture thread is gone until further notice - anyone who remakes it can be banned for three days for not taking their sweet time to have a quick look at this thread. LOL SORRY. Same goes for the weather and birthday threads. Hate to be a killjoy but the latter two were just a means of postcount +1, and the picture thread, well, we all know the story behind the picture thread.

It'll go back up when me and Kirbs can be bothered to moderate through the amount of crap that goes through it. So when a new sucker joins the team, rofl.
You're fairly new, so I'll just close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.