• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post a pun, rate a pun

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
2/10 it's ok...

What do you call a hippo that does what it just said not to do? A Hippo-crite!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Man I was gonna post the one about the bar...

4/10 haha

A guy is playing COD black ops and asks where the **** is my Commando class?

Some other guy answers, I don't know but I can see how you need them!

Skarm™

Light It Up
6/10 Heard it before.

What's the only thing that people spit on to blow out. Candles on a birthday cake!

Skarm™

Light It Up
It was a joke I got from another guy, wanted to test it out. I'm generally not good with them, lol.

9/10 LOL

I got Pokemon Black 2, and this *black* girl comes out of nowhere and says, "Oh hell no!"
I don't mean to be offensive to anybody, really. And can anybody get the Oh hell no! reference? (smosh)

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
9/10 I'm so immature...

What did Anne Frank's teacher say to her inn school?

...You really need to concentrate more.

Skarm™

Light It Up
6/10 cliche from smosh

I told my brother about Pokemon and a minute later I heard my mom screaming STOP POKING YOUR MOM!