• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got this message when I tried to post a RMT thread in the RMT section:
Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Don't understand this. I'm not sure what it means by forbidden words, I didn't use any swear or inappropriate words. Plus, I never put a single URL/link into my post. Can anyone help?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
You have to make at least 10 posts before you can post links.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm going to take a guess at the issue. As you mentioned RMT, the restriction stopped your post because you used @ signs (e.g. @Choice Band), or the such. The filter or whatnot thinks it's an email address and counts it as a link.

This limit is in place, btw, to stop adbots spamming ads. I think those who were on the forums a few months back will widely agree that this implementation has stopped the bulk of them. It was crazy back then. -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.