1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Post Freakyforms (Deluxe) QR codes here!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by giratina519, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

I love this game. It's like getting to make your own game WITHIN a game. Anyways, I would like to see your formees and their QR codes here! I will try to post mine later. Hope to see some awesome ideas!

2. Trainer Frankie

Trainer Frankie Nostalgia.

Got this game for Christmas as it looked like something fun to pass time, been playing it and enjoying it a lot more that I thought I would and it's more involving than I thought it'd be. It reminds me of Magic Pengel and Graffiti Kingdom for the ps2, but it's just as fun and definitely not same, it brings it's own uniqueness to the "create your own creatures" genre.

Currently I just obtained the Ocean area. I'm not rapidly creating formees just to advance the game, and at time I feel it's going slower because of that, but the formees I do have I like.

How do you share the codes though? I see other people posting a picture of their formee and a code with it, but I don;t understand how they do that.

3. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

Don't bump topics that haven't had any posts for 30 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.