• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post-Game Trick Room Team (ORAS)

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
I'm creating a trick room team to use in random battles! Tell me what you think (any team member can be replaced). I'm not sure if it would work better for doubles or singles.

;323; Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Quiet, Solid Rock
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
- Heat Wave
- Earthpower
- Yawn / Stockpile
- Rock Slide

;356; Dusclops @ Eviolite
Impish, Pressure
252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD
- Will-o-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Pain-Split
- Trick Room

;199; Slowking (maybe Milotic) @ Leftovers
Bold, Oblivious (or Marvel Scale)
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Trick Room
- Slack Off / Ice Beam
- Scald
- Nasty Plot / Calm Mind / Psyshock

;332; Cacturne @ Focus Sash / Life Orb
Adamant, Water Absorb
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Sucker Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Poison Jab / Low Kick / Drain Punch / Spiky Shield/ Thunder Punch
- Swords Dance

;068; Machamp @ Assault Vest
Adamant, No Guard
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
- Ice Punch / Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Dynamic Punch
- Bullet Punch

;169; Crobat @ Choice Band
Jolly, Infiltrator
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Taunt / Defog
- Brave Bird
- U-Turn
- Cross Poison / Steel Wing

Others: Hariyama, Gallade

chap196

For Crobat
Why would you run Defog/Taunt on Crobat if it is using Choice Band? This will simply force you to switch out after sending in Crobat to use Taunt/Defog. I would rather run Life Orb than Choice Band for Crobat.

I would give most of the Pokemon except Crobat a -Speed nature, as it allows them to be faster in trick room.

Hope this help

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
Yeah, for Crobat I was just using the Smogon set as a reference. I was thinking that I can force a switch, defog/taunt, and then switch out once they send in a counter the next turn. I'll consider Life Orb.

Most of these Pokes are leftovers that I bred for other teams, which is why their natures are a bit wonky. I'll rebreed if necessary. Thanks!

Mye

Someone has to win..
If you wanted to use something a tad better, eviolite golbat could be better than crobat for a defogger:

Golbat @ Eviolite (Infiltrator)
Impish/Relaxed, 252HP/252Def/4Atk
-Super fang
-Toxic
-Roost
-Defog

Back in X/Y, I used to use this set in tandem with bouffalant to totally ruin UU stall teams. With infiltrator, super fang, and toxic, golbat has the ability to render many defensive substitute users (like whimsicott) completely useless for most of the game. Also, you'll want to be running drain punch on cacturne and I'd definitely suggest either evolving that dusclops or scrapping it entirely (as from what I've seen, eviolite users with a weakness to knock off usually die off rather quick, especially dusclops who is taunt-weak and has literally no offensive presence or reliable healing/defensive longevity to speak of).

TorterraOwns

Pokemon:My Friends
Personally, Camerupt should have Stockpile, since it raises both defense stats and Camerupt has a double weakness. I think it'd be wiser to use so Camerupt would stay in longer.