• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post-Kalos League Filler Arc Idea

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'll go ahead and go out on a limb and guess he'll get the Iceberg Badge in March or April (maybe later for all we know)

That time frame seems good since I don't think the TF stuff will end until March or later judging by some future Zygarde merchandise that'll be released that month.

Would be nice for him to win Kalos and decided to go back to Kanto so we get to see the Champion League at last. (Since I think he needs to win his home league to enter?) Ending Ash's adventure during the 20th and starting fresh with Gen 7 would be very nice. Though I'm sure fans will still complain even if Ash is replaced with someone and they will hate on said new person.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Would be nice for him to win Kalos and decided to go back to Kanto so we get to see the Champion League at last. (Since I think he needs to win his home league to enter?)

If he has to win his home League to fight in the CL, then why would him winning the Kalos League matter?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
If he has to win his home League to fight in the CL, then why would him winning the Kalos League matter?

It doesn't matter because he won't win it. That fact aside, it matters because it's still a test of strength. And whether or not you get to enter the Champion League, coming in first place at a Pokemon League is a big deal.

That is something that gets forgotten too often though when people say Ash should get to the Champion League. We know very little facts about the Champion League and how it works, but one of those facts is that you can only enter one in your home region.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_xyz/news/index.html#183460

The mysterious organization named Team Flare that's opposing the group, the secret of Squishy, Ash's league matches, Serena's Tripokalons, as well as the mysterious phenomenon that happens to Ash and a certain Pokémon... Don't take your eyes off Pocket Monsters XY&Z, neither in 2015 nor in 2016!

Not only does this all but confirm the League will happen next year, but it implies it'll happen earlier than I thought...

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Well I got a very awesome idea for a "post-league arc". This will probably not happen, but this would be an extened BF arc.
What I am meaning? A temporary protagonist.

After the KL, Ash will travel to Hoenn. Clemont&Bonnie stay in Kalos. Instead we get a new protagonist (maybe a new from the next games), who travel with Ash&Serena through Hoenn. Ash battle another BF kind of challenge, Serena do her showcases and the most exciting the new protagonist will do the gym quest in Hoenn with Ash mentoring him while training for himselfe for his challenge. This is a very unique way to promote OR/AS once more and the new games at the same with the facility.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/forum/threads/5560?p=10640#forumPost10640

This year's New Year's Special bring lots of highlights from "Pocket Monsters XY&Z"! It's a two-hour special consisting of a digest of Satoshi and Pikachu's adventure, the first look at upcoming points of interest, and more!

Summary:
Part 1:
We will show a double feature consisting of the Pocket Monsters XY special "The Strongest Mega Evolution Act IV", which holds the key to the new series, as well as episode 1 of "Pocket Monsters XY&Z", where all the mysteries begin!
Part 2:
We will spend an hour looking back at the adventures that have taken place in Pocket Monsters XY&Z so far, attempting to fully understand all the mysteries! There's the secret the never-before-seen legendary Pokémon Zygarde hides, the mysterious phenomenon that only happens with Satoshi's Gekkouga, and Alan and the mysterious organization, the Flare Gang, that stand in Satoshi and his friends' way.
We'll also present upcoming stories of interest you've never seen anywhere else before now! Satoshi and Alan finally battle! Furthermore, there's a showdown between the Rocket Gang and the Flare Gang!? And there's Serena's Tripokalons as well! If you watch this, you too will become a "Pocket Monsters XY&Z" master!

Okay, it sounds like the League's happening later than previously indicated (thank Arceus).

They might be saving it for the end of the saga after all, but that depends on what happens next this generation...

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Yep, the League's happening this year after all.

The question now is when, how long, and what could happen after depending on this Generation's life span...

I think we'll get a decent sized Kalos league tournament perhaps Hoenn league length, but I don't think Ash will win any ways. ^^;

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
You know, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes to me for there to be a Battle Chateau arc. Unlike the Battle Frontier, the Battle Chateau is only one facility with only standard battle rules. There's really nothing appealing to me about watching Ash stay in the same place just battle who knows how many trainers in a row just to achieve a title for an entire arc. The Battle Chateau really wouldn't work for more than a three part episode. What I think is most likely is that whatever the post-league arc (assuming there is one) is, it's probably going to be based off of something in Z Version that we can't even predict right now.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Anyone up for the Delta Episode? On one hand, it will probably be more Ash glorification while everyone else become living props, but I want to see someone go up into space and smash a meteor to bits.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Anyone up for the Delta Episode? On one hand, it will probably be more Ash glorification while everyone else become living props, but I want to see someone go up into space and smash a meteor to bits.

No thanks. A Battle Frontier-like series will be better where Serena is treated more like a co star similar to how May was handled in the Battle Frontier series.