• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh...champions league literally exists since it was talked about by cynthia.

Yeah the Champion (or Champions) league exists. The league the winner of a regional league can enter and challenge the E4 and the champion.

I'm talking about the second part of his post. Cynthia never talked about a league between all the champions!

Yeah the Champion (or Champions) league exists. The league the winner of a regional league can enter and challenge the E4 and the champion.

I'm talking about the second part of his post. Cynthia never talked about a league between all the champions!

Yea no ****. I said that in both my posts. She referred to it as the "Champion" League. Your completely confused. Get it together lmao.

A common mistake/misconception is calling the league after the regular league "Champions" League. Its actually called champion league. And you probably dont need to beat all 4 E4 to challenge the champion of the respective region to be crowned the new one.. Now the actual Champions League is the league between all the regions Champions. The winner of that league is probably named the infamous "Pokemon Master"

Dude, the last sentence of your post! There has never been any talk about a league between all the champions. That part of your post is just speculation.

Get it together Einstein!

Edit: And you do need to beat all the E4 to challenge the champion. Lucian literally says so in his Sinnoh episode.

Last edited:
The champion league is a thing. Whereas the champions league isn't. There's nothing to be found about it and no one can provide a source.

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
At this point the only way they can have Ash beat every one he needs to and fill up all hanging plot points is to have like some sort of world league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it. I'm just saying that at this point it's not a thing in the anime.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Cynthia statement was build up for PWT on the games, in the Anime canon she never said it exists, be dub or original.

xyzash

Unbeatable
Why are we even discussing this? It's not like this is something Ash is going to do after winning the league. League win does not mean he is gonna face one Champion after another. He's got E4 and Diantha before such a concept even becomes canon.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I think after Ash loses the league (my personal opinion), he and the others spend some time together. Serena then leaves the group to go home and Ash drops Bonnie and Clemont off at their gym before heading back to Kanto. He would hear about Alola from either professor Oak or from a TV that is broadcasting the region on a channel. Ash decides to make Alola his next official trip.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Possibly:
  • Team Flare finale arc (4 episodes)
  • Honor of Kalos vs. Kalos League Champion arc (3 episodes)
  • Ash's homecoming with Kalos friends and Pokémon plus a reunion with Oak reserves and maybe Iris and some old friends (2 episodes)
  • Serena, Clemont and Bonnie farewell (1 episode)
  • Final episode where Ash learns and decides to travel to Alola (1 episode)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
After the league and TF arc ends I would like for some kind of pallet town reunion episode where everyone returns to celebrate Ash making it to the finals of a league for the 20th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.