• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscor&yanmega

Iris cameo?

I guess, but would seem odd to save that for near the end of the series. But if they want to do a cameo for her or any other past characters then I suppose they could easily do so still. Kind of rather just have everyone appear again when Ash gets back to Pallet Town.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I guess, but would seem odd to save that for near the end of the series. But if they want to do a cameo for her or any other past characters then I suppose they could easily do so still. Kind of rather just have everyone appear again when Ash gets back to Pallet Town.

That actually would make sense for the iris cameo, and maybe even also cilan since that is where they last ash when they left, so it would bring it full circle.

Red and Blue

Why on earth would there be a champions league in the span of like 6 episodes

Why do people even want this? Why would you want a rushed champion league that wouldn't feel satisfying at all?

They could just montage the fights with the E4 members like they did with the 3 vs. 3 rounds in the league. The right with Diantha is all that counts

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
They could just montage the fights with the E4 members like they did with the 3 vs. 3 rounds in the league. The right with Diantha is all that counts

Okay that I could really see people getting pissed about, if they actually just montaged ash fighting elite four members. That's a big difference from random trainers.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Okay that I could really see people getting pissed about, if they actually just montaged ash fighting elite four members. That's a big difference from random trainers.

lol yeah if thats the case I'd rather his fight with Sawyer get montaged and we can just watch the E4 fights :p

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Hmmm...the League will finish (or be interrupted) sometime in August...they'll still have, like, a month & a half to 2 months to kill.

There could be a LOT of Team Flare episodes, the League could pick back up, and maybe that Iris cameo we keep guessing about, and even then there's still enough time for a few more episodes.

Unless, of course, they simply bury us under more fillers -_-

Navin

MALDREAD
Why on earth would there be a champions league in the span of like 6 episodes

Why do people even want this? Why would you want a rushed champion league that wouldn't feel satisfying at all?

Depends on how long the Flare finale will last. But if they decide to push back S&M anime release to a month or so later, there's definitely time to get 8-10 episodes of E4 battles (assuming each one is 2-3 episodes). They could write it so that he receives the opportunity to face each one, win or lose.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Depends on how long the Flare finale will last. But if they decide to push back S&M anime release to a month or so later, there's definitely time to get 8-10 episodes of E4 battles (assuming each one is 2-3 episodes). They could write it so that he receives the opportunity to face each one, win or lose.

Not sure why people assume they are pushing sun and moon back.

Red and Blue

Not sure why people assume they are pushing sun and moon back.

Yeah they won't. They need to promote the new material as quickly as possible. Besides, we will have some episodes left over after Flare and the league. Just use those for the champions league

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah they won't. They need to promote the new material as quickly as possible. Besides, we will have some episodes left over after Flare and the league. Just use those for the champions league

I'd rather they just used the remaining episodes for the side characters and maybe an Iris appearance instead of rushing a champion league. I honestly think that will be in the next series if the post league series in the odd generation pattern continues.

Navin

MALDREAD

I am not a marketing genius, but people who want to buy the games/other merchandise will do so anyway in the first several weeks. They'll be advertising the new material for the next 2.75 years anyway even if they delay the anime to beginning of January.

Red and Blue

I am not a marketing genius, but people who want to buy the games/other merchandise will do so anyway in the first several weeks. They'll be advertising the new material for the next 2.75 years anyway even if they delay the anime to beginning of January.

Yeah but the new season could boost sales in the first few weeks, hence why I can't see the SM anime starting any later than the week after the games like previous seasons

Haunter ゴースト

I imagine we'll have the Team Flare arc to about 3 - 4 episodes, and then the Champion League. Regardless of whether Ash wins or loses at the Champion League, i think he'll still go to Alola.

RickHoenn

Banned
Aug 4, Aug 11, Aug 18, Aug 25
Sep 1, Sep 8, Sep 15, Sep 22, Sep 29
Oct 6, Oct 13, Oct 20, Oct 27
Nov 3, Nov 10

Well, there are are roughly 15 episodes titles left to be revealed if there's no break between Aug 4 and Nov 10 and the S/M anime begins on Nov. 24, wonder what will they cover in these? the remaining of the Kalos League prob 2 or 3 episodes, the Team Flare stuff prob 3 or 4 eps and then what? Mmm I wanna know lol...

Torterraaaa

There'll be 11, 12 or 13 post league episodes, depending on how many episodes the Ash/Alain battle takes and whether they take a 1 or 2 week gap before SM. If we assume 3-5 episodes for Flare, that leaves us with 6-10 episodes of unknown. If we have 2 episodes of wrap-up, that's 4-8. 7 or 8 episodes would make a good Champions League...

RedR

my prediction for how this will go down:

-ash vs. alian
-ash vs. alian + TF interuppts
-2 or 3 TF episodes
-1 or 2 filler eps for repairing stadium
-1 ep for kalos final alian vs ash (1 poke per side) (ash wins)
--diantha challenges ash right here just to see how strong he is
-champion league announced for taking place in alola
-3 eps to clean up bonnie, clement, serena (iris/cilan appears)
-kanto ep (no long travel time since league is in luminos city, the place where kalos started and he was getting off plane)
-alola region: ash battle for experiences will all his poke from all 6 gens while befriending new cast members as they go for the pokemon league for the first time.
--Ash DOESN't compete in alola league, just watches his friend as a support while she/he gets gym badges and competes in alola league
-champion league is the 22nd movie

LizardonX

Banned
--Ash DOESN't compete in alola league, just watches his friend as a support while she/he gets gym badges and competes in alola league
-champion league is the 22nd movie

Attachments

• 1548bd09412e3fac50eb4e59bcd4d6410f9b2cf7de3b1588d4b6c8a729be0e92.jpg
    1548bd09412e3fac50eb4e59bcd4d6410f9b2cf7de3b1588d4b6c8a729be0e92.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.