• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post Story?

Soarny

I recently completed the part in GTI where you bring the main character back the Pokemon world, but I was wondering whether or not if there is a post-story in it, as there was in the previous mystery dungeon.

hawkmbl

Curious
I recently completed the part in GTI where you bring the main character back the Pokemon world, but I was wondering whether or not if there is a post-story in it, as there was in the previous mystery dungeon.

Meloetta appears in your paradise, and once you beat her quest, that's it. Though there is two 99F dungeons and the ability to max out your paradise points

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Essentially, this game scrapped the post game and put the Magnagates in its place. It's a real bummer for people like me who prefers the post game to the main game in PMD games, but on the flip side, there's now technically "infinite" dungeons.

The usual stuff applies though, yeah, but instead of 8 Level 1 dungeons, we're now given 2 and forced to buy 2 of the others. You can also work on completing your "Pokedex;" ie, recruiting all the recruitable mons which, again, should go by pretty quickly due to there being significantly fewer than previous titles, and having increased recruitment rates.