1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Post Story?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Soarny, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Soarny

Soarny New Member

I recently completed the part in GTI where you bring the main character back the Pokemon world, but I was wondering whether or not if there is a post-story in it, as there was in the previous mystery dungeon.

2. hawkmbl

hawkmbl Curious

Meloetta appears in your paradise, and once you beat her quest, that's it. Though there is two 99F dungeons and the ability to max out your paradise points

3. Rayze Darr

Rayze Darr Snubbull Supporter

Essentially, this game scrapped the post game and put the Magnagates in its place. It's a real bummer for people like me who prefers the post game to the main game in PMD games, but on the flip side, there's now technically "infinite" dungeons.

The usual stuff applies though, yeah, but instead of 8 Level 1 dungeons, we're now given 2 and forced to buy 2 of the others. You can also work on completing your "Pokedex;" ie, recruiting all the recruitable mons which, again, should go by pretty quickly due to there being significantly fewer than previous titles, and having increased recruitment rates.

4. Soarny

Soarny New Member

Darn, I was really looking forward to some after story stuff.