• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post the most depressing song you know

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig

BlazingCold

That I'm Coming Home song. The music video is nice, but it kinda is depressing when you realize the moral of the song.

littlea53

Prince of Darkness
If - Bread
Diary - Bread
The chorus of Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz
and a few others I can't remember right now.

Litwickgang

litwick ninja
Mad world by Michael andrews

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
In the Ghetto by Elvis Presley.

Kinda seems sad that the character that's focused on turned out to be that way since there was no compassion for him. Though the next song that tears me up when I hear it is Go Rest High on that Mountain. Just can't seem to me make my cry since it's just to sad for me.

Galux

Not sure what the most depressing song I know is but round here by Counting Crows is pretty sad

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
Idk why people think F*cking perfect is sad. "If I die young" by the Band Perry is a sad one.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
When you fall into the category, you'll know, nya~

Oh, um... Yeah I guess I never thought of it like that. The only way people can really understand "If I die young" is if they have a close friend that shouldn't have died when they did...

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I'm With You - Avril Lavinge

Second Chance - Shine Down

not really depressing but the songs have alot of meaning to me.

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Snuff by Slipknot. I don't like it, but it's very depressing.