• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post your best cycling road times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
That matches my record as I cannot seem to go any faster than 9.16 nor can I get lower than 0 collisions for that matter.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Not this again!

9.16 seconds, 0 collisions. In most cases, it's impossible for it to go any lower. (Don't get me talking about the one-frame halts the overworld engine suffers from again.)

Volteon

Back I guess??
The fastest time we can get is 9.15 (zero colisions obviously) making the same course we do when we make 9.16, don´t know why it changes.
I did this in my past saphire game (which I restarted)

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Because the overworld engine experiences random one-frame halts. Getting 9.15 is an extremely rare, luck-based occurrence, which is why it bugs me when people brag about it.

Champion Jared 14

As others have said before me, 0 collisions, in 9.16 seconds, and I don't think it can get any lower than that. You prabably need all that time to get through the cycling path anyway...

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
10 seconds, 1 collision. Still workin' on no collisions.

jirachiken

lots of luv!
Mine was :
Collisions: 0
Time: 9.30 seconds.
No matter how hard I try, I can't get anything better.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
You're probably not taking the shortest route. The shortest route (almost) always gives you 9.16.

Sapphire-0 collisions, 9.5 seconds
Emerald-0 collisions, 9.8 seconds
Ruby- I'm not sure since I can't get to cycling road at the moment(I'm busy reseting for a shiny Groudon and I don't have any pokemon with Fly at the moment), but I think it was 0 collisions, 9.16 seconds. It was on the first time too.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Freckles said:
My friend got 9.16, I got 9.17 and my other friend got 9.30 (maybe he's just slow).

All without any collisions.
9.17 is impossible. The game measures time taken in 1/60th second increments. The time displayed is rounded down, so the lowest-order digit can only be a 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.