• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post Your Legends

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
No but if you want one there everywhere at Unknown Relic (There the only pokemon there... *hits head*)

Kitty Aruseus

The werewolf cometh.
Unown is not a legendary, but I have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. I'm trying to recruit Raikou next.

Last edited:

CrYsTaL-Suicune

Trust..Bond of heart
Groudon is stubborn!

I've been playing for 3 straight days and Groudon won't still join me! Oh, he's so stubborn!!!

Sigh... I have Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Latios, Latias, Kyogre and Entei.

Currently aiming for Lightning Field now. (Main storyline)

donphana

Now A Empoleon Fan!!
i have all except celebi and jirachi (all that have seen me said i have them i lied lolz)

i have:
Zapdos
moltres
articuno
mewtwo
mew
suicune
raikou
entei
ho-oh
lugia
latis