• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

post your lv 100 pokemon!

GaaraShike

user of sand
i got a lv 100 flygon.my pride and joy =)

Naruto*

Tensa Zangetsu!
a while ago i sold my gba, but when i had it i used my action replay to get rare candys and all stats maxed out for my sapphire.

GardevoirMaster

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Beedrill, Fearow, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Clefable, Golbat, Persian, Rapidash, Hitmonchan, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Jynx, Tauros, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Snorlax, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Typhlosion, Ampharos, Yanma, Steelix, Octillery, Houndoom, Blissey, Blaziken, Swampert, Gardevoir, Breloom, Sharpedo, Flygon, Milotic, Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
The pokemon in my sig, kyogre, rayquaza, mew, jirachi, groudon, and mewtwo.

Mine are:
Tyranitar (aka Tyranny)
Milotic (aka Sea Beauty)
Gardevoir (aka Rouge)
Blissey
Shiftry (aka Peg Leg)
Electrode
Articuno
Charizard
Steelix
Mewtwo
Umbreon
Espeon

the legend master

my dear tiamit is level 100 due to gameshark. ;006;

i support it. deal.

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
i have all first gen 100...
all second gen 100...
all but like around 4 or 5 pokemon in third gen 100...
and none in 4th gen obviously lol

Lv. 100 blaziken, pelipper, breloom, swellow, salamence, manectric, ampharos, espeon, ursaring, walrein, roselia, venomoth, houndoom, dustox, ho-oh, entei, suicune, rapidash, umbreon, jirachi, starmie, gardevoir, pidgeot, cacturne, kingdra, lapras, jumpluff, dragonite, raichu, venusaur, ninetales
(well...truthfully only a couple of them are at Lv. 100, but the rest are either late 80's or in the 90's)
This is just in my emerald/FR/XD/colluseum games...There are also others I have in my old gold version which I no longer play. These include togetic, typhlosion, lanturn, butterfree, umbreon, octillary, articuno, lugia and some others.

Last edited:

Mini Minun

Twin Bolts of Light
best one ever...
Lv.100 Blastoise in Blue.