• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

post your most akward moments

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
the title says it all really

svenosman

I'll judge you...
When the girl at the east-side of Marvelous Bridge suddenly disappeared.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
When I play music loud in my headphones and my iPod is on shuffle and a Pokemon song plays
Esp today..the Pokemon Centre theme played my classmate laughed xD nya

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
*awkward

anyway it's awkward when someone finds you listening to music and they ask to hear what you're listening to

and then the look on their face when they don't like it but they don't want to offend you

It's even more awkward when you're looking at someone's general direction unintentionally, then they realize you're staring at them and you try and turn away quickly :0.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I see a man wearing him pants as a shirt awkward.

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
we were making fun of our teacher and he walked in :l

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
When I talk forever and then when I am done, people are just staring at me without responding.
When I walk into or trip over things in public
When my pants get caught on something and rip in public (darn you chair!)
When my friend comes home with me from college and talks to my family and makes no sense but she thinks she does. o_O
Most of my life in general

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
omg kitty kitty onece i ripped my trousers all around my bum and my teacher was just starin at me and i hadnt realised

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
*awkward

anyway it's awkward when someone finds you listening to music and they ask to hear what you're listening to

and then the look on their face when they don't like it but they don't want to offend you

It's even more awkward when you're looking at someone's general direction unintentionally, then they realize you're staring at them and you try and turn away quickly :0.

Oh god, I did that once accidentally and the entire school year i got awkward looks from that person

When you talk really fast and accidentaly **** up your words

When you tell a joke that noone gets

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
omg kitty kitty onece i ripped my trousers all around my bum and my teacher was just starin at me and i hadnt realised

I did it at work one day when I was working on campus. I sat in a chair and my pocket caught the edge of the chair. Luckily it was winter and I had a jacket to wrap around my waste. I ran back to my dorm room to change and showed my roommate who just laughed at me. :( I hate them chairs...

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
One day at my school, the substitute teacher's fly was open and he didn't even notice. It was really hard not to burst out laughing.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Hmmm... Let's see if I can remember something for the heck of it. A long time ago, in 4th grade, our teacher was writing down our vocab words on the board. She only wrote down the first three letters of each word just to make it faster, and oddly enough, she did the same with the word "assonance". We were all in a line of desks, so the word spread from one end to another. I didn't know what everyone was giggling about. When the girl next to me found out, I knew I was going to understand in a second. She told me, and the teacher decided to ask what everyone was giggling about. I spoke for them and said, "You wrote *** on the board, Miss teacher.", and everyone burst out laughing as she worked to cover it up. Lol!

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Another thing I just remembered- at school our science teacher wrote "organism" on the whiteboard, but didn't finish the rest of the sentence because she had to leave the room. While she was gone someone rubbed out it out and wrote "orgasm" instead.