fire blade or chilli kappa
I might just use whichever bug type is the coolest or strongest
Completely reworked my planned team after today’s reveals.
Honestly, if it’s relatively easy to obtain, I might solo the game with that alone. It’s that good of a design and a solo run could introduce some challenge if the difficulty goes back down to XY/SwSh levels. But if not, I’m going mono-Ghost, prioritizing the following additions to the team from confirmed-available Pokémon:
I’m not sure if I expect H-Zoroark to be available without transferring or something, so it’s nice that there are some backups. Desperately hoping Aegislash makes it, plus Dragapult. Those two plus Ceruledge would make my three-mom team for whatever postgame battle facility they have this time, and it would be nice to see favorites like Gourgeist and Chandelure and Mimikyu.
I plan on doing a Normal monotype challenge for Pokemon Violet using Hisuan Zoroark, Grafaiai, and hopefully the leaked Girafarig evolutions. Maybe even Dunsparce if the evolution is decently strong even if it's just still a pure Normal type. Here's the first draft.
* Grafaiai (Poison/Normal)
* Wigglytuff my man (Normal/Fairy)
* Girafarig (Normal/Psychic)
* Hisuan Zoroark (Normal/Ghost)
* Staraptor (Normal/Flying)
* Cyclizar (Dragon/Normal)
Will have to pick the elemental starter so I will pick Quaxly on Vioet(I am getting the double pack from GameStop) for eggs or trading, and Scarlet will get Sprigatoto because I like cats. Oh, Scarlet Team:
* Sprigatito final form (Grass/???)
* Mismagius or the leaked "paradox" form since it would be Ghost/Fairy
* Armarouge (Fire/Psychic is great even if its signature attack is a fire-elemental Close Combat)
* Krawlf (just to say I got a non-water crab Pokemon even if it looks hideous)
* That race care engine that Team Star is sporting on their Starmobiles, heard it's Poison/Steel, want to try out need types
* Maybe one of the Eeveelutions. There is no new Eeveelution but they are versatile.
But they showed it in the reveal trailer did they not? Or are you saying regular Zorua/Zoroark is in and not the Hisuian form in base game?
It wasn't in the trailer. Regular Zoroark could certainly be in, but it was explicitly shown that the Hisuian variant could be brought in from HOME, not that it could be caught in the base gameBut they showed it in the reveal trailer did they not? Or are you saying regular Zorua/Zoroark is in and not the Hisuian form in base game?
It wasn't in the trailer. Regular Zoroark could certainly be in, but it was explicitly shown that the Hisuian variant could be brought in from HOME, not that it could be caught in the base game
Uh, it was briefly shown in the first trailer. That was CLEARLY the Hisuan Zoroark, or was I blind?