• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Post Your Planned Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Teams [SPOILERS]

epithumia

Poison-type enthusiast
starting to plan a new team for taking Kitakami on the weekend. I think I'll take inspiration from Iono's Mismagius and get one with electric tera type. a fresh Kingambit and Espathra too, no tera raid builds. and maybe Eelektross?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My team while exploring Kitakami:

Skeledirge (my original starter)
Azumarill
H-Braviary
Iron Valiant
Ursaluna
Miraidon

Planning on possibly adding Ogrepon and Munkidori to the crew once I get them.

As for Indigo Disk:

Skeledirge
Swampert
Ogrepon
Miraidon
Munkidori/Metagross
Iron Valiant

It sort of irks me my planned Indigo Disk would have a major weakness to Ground. A possible solution is ditching the Psychic types for Iron Valiant and using Scizor instead.

Red and Blue

For Indigo Disk my team will be

1. Quaquaval
2. Luxray
3. Fezandipiti
4. Gholdengo
5. Camerupt
6. Roaring Moon

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Now that I've seen how the new pokeon will be available for the DLC, I think this will be my team for the Teal Mask, the rest of the main story, & the postgame (at least for now):

Main Team:
  • Skeledirge
  • Shiny Spidops
  • Tinkaton
  • Annihilape
  • Ogrepon
  • Archaludon
Reserves:
  • Bloodmoon Ursaluna/Koraidon
  • One of the Treasures of Ruin

I still want Bloodmoon Ursaluna on my team, but since it's only available at level 70, I'm not sure if I should save it for the sixth slot later on in the main story or save it for a postgame catch. The only thing is I’ll have to have to take my time with the main story so that I can add Duraludon to my team once the Indigo Disk comes out

Last edited:
i only got the game a couple of days ago syo my planned team to beat the game with rn is meowscarada, talonflame, krookodile, gardevoir, magnezone and then idk what to do for the water type. i'm currently using mareanie but i don't plan to keep it around esp since it doesnt even know any water moves yet

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Now that the preview revealed Indigo Disk is placing a bigger focus on Doubles (at least as Blueberry Academy is concerned) has it changed your plans regarding your planned team? Maybe Fezandipiti has a chance to shine after its stat line shafted it as a straight up attacker. Also brought over and trained up a Cresselia; Skeledirge, Ogerpon, Scizor, Miraidon and Ursaluna/Swampert likely still remain a core part of my team though.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Now that the preview revealed Indigo Disk is placing a bigger focus on Doubles (at least as Blueberry Academy is concerned) has it changed your plans regarding your planned team? Maybe Fezandipiti has a chance to shine after its stat line shafted it as a straight up attacker. Also brought over and trained up a Cresselia; Skeledirge, Ogerpon, Scizor, Miraidon and Ursaluna/Swampert likely still remain a core part of my team though.
For me, the only change when it comes to team building is I may look into some support moves and strategies that help out in double battles. I had Ribombee on the team in my most recent Violet playthrough, and I never got the chance to use Ribombee's Pollen Puff as a support move, so now I may be able to. There are also a few other things I have in mind, such as having one Pokemon use a Fire-type move on Dachsbun to trigger the Well-Baked Body ability, or the same thing but have the Pokemon use a Grass-type move on Sap Sipper Gogoat to boost its Attack. I've heard that Coaching is coming back as a TM, so I'll see if any Pokemon I'm currently levelling up can use it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Now that the preview revealed Indigo Disk is placing a bigger focus on Doubles (at least as Blueberry Academy is concerned) has it changed your plans regarding your planned team?
I purposely haven't beaten the main story yet, so I'm sticking with the original plan for my team in the base game & the Academy Ace portion of the postgame (Skeledirge, Spidops, Tinkaton, Annihilape, Ogerpon, Archaludon). I haven't planned anything for the Indigo Disk yet, but I may rotate all of my pokemon and catch a couple new ones to give them better synergy in double battles