• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Poster = Matchmaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Simple idea... post a character in your post, and the next poster makes the one to pair him/her with. I don't really mind gender here, since this ain't a serious thread. In fact, you can pair off someone and a toaster. @____@

The third person starts a new pair off, but first says how the last couple went. If you don't know, just make up something! "Lived happily ever after" maybe.

Example;
Poster 1: The next poster.
Poster 2: *insert whoever I love the most right now here* <-Yes, that does work.
Poster 3: The two lived under an old rock and lived long though unhealthy lives.

Mario from Super Mario Bros.​

And so on. Duh, I'll be the first person... so I don't need to make an epilogue.

Let's pair off Brock from Pokemon anime!

arceus03

And are now arguing about Grass and Rock Pokemon privileges... ever after

Let's give Cinderella a new pair.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
They are doing everything together. Drooling, shopping, and being dumb. But mostly drooling.

Now....... Naruto!

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Naruto is now paired with Kurenai.

...Mwahahahaa.

Now... lets give Tarzan an pair. ( Jane can't be an answer. That's no fun. :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.