• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Potential Differences Thread

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Hidden Machines are gone
Compatibility with Sword and Shield
New Mega Evolutions for the Johto starters, Sinnoh starters, Flygon, Electivire, Magmortar, Froslass, Spiritomb, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Luxray, Yanmega, Toxicroak, Zangoose, Seviper, Drapion, etc.
New Primal forms for Palkia and Dialga
Different gift pokemon for BDSP (Johto starters after beating Cynthia for the first time, etc.)

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So I was thinking, what if the "Pal Park" of BDSP is actually a facility with some link with Legends Arceus?

They are both Sinnoh tied, so the lore could wrap around nicely. Perhaps its a place where they encountered older Pokemon being stowed away.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The more time goes by without any concrete news, the more I'm worrying that this is a glorified remaster with next to no changes whatsoever. I hope I'm wrong, I at least want to see like, 5th-8th gen Pokemon in the post game or new forms or something, but at this rate we might not even be that much.

TwilightBlade

They're going to have to remove the Game Corner which sucks ugh. I hope they replace it with a different game that doesn't resemble gambling but I won't count on it.

I also hope they change the Spiritomb encounter method because it was super annoying in the originals. I hated that you had to rely on others just to catch a Pokemon that only appears one time. :mad:

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
They're going to have to remove the Game Corner which sucks ugh. I hope they replace it with a different game that doesn't resemble gambling but I won't count on it.

I also hope they change the Spiritomb encounter method because it was super annoying in the originals. I hated that you had to rely on others just to catch a Pokemon that only appears one time. :mad:
You could actually make Spiritomb appear multiple times if you got lucky and dug up an Odd Keystone but it’s extremely rare to find. My idea to replace Game Corner is a carnival set up where you win tickets to exchange for prizes and the mini games can take full advantage of the Joy Con motion controls. There’s a Moo Moo Milk Bottle game, a fishing pond where you fish out toy Pokémon like Goldeen and Magikarp with the number of tickets being based on what you pull out, and a dart throwing game. It would put the Clowns to good use and who doesn’t love carnival games?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
You could actually make Spiritomb appear multiple times if you got lucky and dug up an Odd Keystone but it’s extremely rare to find. My idea to replace Game Corner is a carnival set up where you win tickets to exchange for prizes and the mini games can take full advantage of the Joy Con motion controls. There’s a Moo Moo Milk Bottle game, a fishing pond where you fish out toy Pokémon like Goldeen and Magikarp with the number of tickets being based on what you pull out, and a dart throwing game. It would put the Clowns to good use and who doesn’t love carnival games?
They already replaced the Game Corner with the clothing store.