1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Potential SM Special Episodes after final

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Ashton Ketchum, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ashton Ketchum

Ashton Ketchum Well-Known Member

Well, I just get bore, and want share you my thoughts about ideas for traditional couple Special Episodes after ending of SM Saga. Here my thoughts:
    Special Episode 1 - about Kukui's life after ending school year and goodbye with Ash. Where he also deserved place of new principle of Pokemon School. And in the end, Burnet reveals - she is pregnant.
    Special Episodes 2 - about Lillie's travel. After goodbye with Ash in Kanto, she going in to - Kalos. Where she meets with - Clemont and Bonnie. There also Vulpix and Dedenne got into trouble, but Liilie save them. And this start of her adventure shows how strong Ash have effect on her (and her brave saving reminds to Clemont Ash). Also, Bonnie ask her to marry Clemont, but Clemont acts - as always. :) But still - new potential shipping is born. :)
    There is mine ideas. And yours?

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Special 1-Lillie challenging a Kanto gym.

Special 2-Classmates post graduation (excluding Lillie after Ash left Alola)

NanoMoltres and TheWanderingMist like this.
  3. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

Episode 1: Lillie,Lana and Mellow meet Serena, May and Dawn
    Episode 2: Solp meets Clemont
    Episode 3: Kiawe meets and fights Brock again

AznKei likes this.
  4. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

I'm placing bets on the 'smart guy of last series meets smart guy of this series' story being kept, meaning either Sophocles or Kiawe meet Clemont.

Lillie might get limelight or reserved for a return cameo, I do at least hope she gets a good send off.

5. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

Since I am bored and not being serious, I want a special where Serena meets Lillie. She finds out about her encounters with Ash, gets into yandere mode, and trys to kill Lillie in cartoonish ways like Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote. In the end, Lillie is fine and Serena looks like a bag lady.

Being 5% serious, I want Lillie to travel to Kanto and runs into Serena. Lillie is trying to start her way as a trainer and asks Serena for a battle. While Serena dominates for most of the battle, Lillie begins to see patterns of Ash's battling style and takes advantage of it to somewhat gain the upper hand. Serena calls off the battle which frustrates Lillie who calls out Serena for being a coward. This leads into an argument between the girls where they do some convoluted bet that ends with neither claiming victory.

6. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

Please, no Sophocles meets Clemont special. They're so much alike it would be fairly boring with Bonnie having to carry the episode.

Likewise, let's not have Mallow meet Cilan because it would just further drive home the point how useless and dull she was...

Though let's see...
    -Misty takes Lana under waterwings
    -Lillie & Snowy show Iris who's boss lady
    -Team Skull vs. Butch & Cassidy (vs. Viren or a poacher?). May the suckiest bad guys lose!
    -Kukui teaming up with another Professor
    -Mallow in a contest using Tsareena featuring Serena, May, Dawn, or even poor Lisia (though I think that ship has sunk :( )
    -Kukui meeting a champion (probably Cynthia with our dumb luck) and taking notes on how to be one
    -ANYONE with Tracey. Poor dope should get something. His VA not being available I could get, but not even having him make silent cameos anymore? That's just cruel!
    -Kiawe and Mimo (with Lana's sisters in tow?) meeting one of the other kid siblings
    -Kiawe meeting Alain in a Charizard vs. Charizard, Mega-Evolution vs. Z-Move battle (preferably with Alain getting his overdue comeuppance)
    -Lillie meeting Serena
    -If SM ends with the classmates becoming Trial Captains, one of them could meet a Gym Leader or two of their type (as mentioned above)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    NanoMoltres, Apslup and Redstar45 like this.
  7. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

Yeah i am agree with that as i love clemont and his friendship with Ash and Serena ......no thank !

8. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

Tbh I lost any hope Serena, Clemont or Bonnie will appear in SM now that Misty and Brock are appearing again. They never bring back that many companions. It is usally just one or two per series :(

Well, at least it had been decades ever since Misty and Brock last appeared.

Jangobadass likes this.
  9. U.N. Owen

U.N. Owen In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...

inb4 Serena spent a whole series unable to gain a single ribbon because she keeps calling off the battle portion.

Yes, people, I'm joking.

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  10. Xuxuba

Xuxuba Well-Known Member

I always saw Aria/Elle as some sort of Lisia's anime counterpart. Both are idol-like characters who are mentors that help the main characters at becoming better performers in the stage even though they are also rivals.

11. AznKei

AznKei Pump It Up Prime 2 Girl

You know, if they're going to put Serena, May and Dawn together, it would be great to have a backstory for them to team up like that instead of just matching the number of the Alolan Girls.

To me, I would favor Lillie to meet other Pokegirls in her own adventure, other than Misty because we saw her twice during SM, especially Serena because she didn't get a cameo or special. And no yandere stuff because I don't care about any Ash shippings along the main character, more about their own characters.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    KenzeyEevee and Jangobadass like this.
  12. Apslup

Apslup Saiyan/Namekian Warrior

The only ones I see is an episode focusing solely on Lillie challenging a Kanto Gym (putting my money on Viridian), an episode looking at what the rest of the SM Gang are doing split into different sections and maybe an episode about Burnet and Kukui.

13. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

Serena hasn't even gotten a special yet....

Zoruagible and janejane6178 like this.
  14. Kintaro

Kintaro Well-Known Member

She probably won’t since the writers don’t want to show her outside of Ash

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  15. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

It makes no sense.

I know for sure that it's something that @janejane6178 is super-pissed off about.

janejane6178 likes this.
  16. Kintaro

Either way it’s too late now, XY ended 2 years ago.

Jangobadass and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  17. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

Oh, and now I can see a special with RotomDex and Laki. (Annoyingly, it feels like the one we're most likely to get)

AND too late for ORAS promotion. Heck, it was more or less too late when they sent her to Hoenn to be in contests...

I'm a little disgusted they never did anything with that. Serena being in contests and having misadventures with Hoenn/Gen 3 characters practically wrote itself :(

18. Kintaro

Would have been neat to see Serena enter her first Contest, although she would have felt too much like May/Dawn I guess.

19. AznKei

AznKei Pump It Up Prime 2 Girl

Not if you give her a travelling companion that is unique, doesn't get in the way of her professional goal and could complement each other when it's about character developments.

20. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

Most likely: Battle of the nerds at Ula'Ula science fair; old boy meets new boy is tradition after all.

Though I'd like
    Cilan and Mallow meeting
    Kiawe fighting Brock in a rematch
    Serena and Lillie meet in Hoenn(And Serena win cause come on.... she needs to show improvement. That new girl beat old girl crap is old and really stupid), things going full circle as yet another girl becomes a coordinator as all of them should be.

I'm disappointed Lisia didn't get an animated appearance. :/