• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Potential SM Special Episodes after final

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Guys ............Yeah no it ain't going to be happened anytime soon.

NanoMoltres

~ Graduation then Ash and maybe Lillie depart back to Kanto once everything is wrapped up.
~ Lillie challenging a Gym in Kanto.
~ A episode spent in Pallet Town with Ash interacting with his older Pokemon and maybe having a casual battle with Gary for old time sake before setting out for the next region.
~ Something involving May/Dawn/Iris/Serena interacting with Mallow and Lana.
~ A meeting of the professors (Oak, Ivy, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore and Kukui) while some TRio/Team Skull shenanigans ensue.
~ A̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶o̶k̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶R̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶. Ha, I wish.
~ Something involving Butch and Cassidy as well.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
~ Graduation then Ash and maybe Lillie depart back to Kanto once everything is wrapped up.
~ Lillie challenging a Gym in Kanto.
~ A episode spent in Pallet Town with Ash interacting with his older Pokemon and maybe having a casual battle with Gary for old time sake before setting out for the next region.
~ Something involving May/Dawn/Iris/Serena interacting with Mallow and Lana.
~ A meeting of the professors (Oak, Ivy, Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, Sycamore and Kukui) while some TRio/Team Skull shenanigans ensue.
~ A̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶P̶o̶k̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶R̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶. Ha, I wish.
~ Something involving Butch and Cassidy as well.
Any episodes with Ash wouldn't be specials.

Nodame

Misty <3
Lillie visting Kanto with her newly caught Clefairy, wearing her second outfit/ponytail just like the games. I agree with Pokegirl fan she should challenge a gym leader and I want it to become her goal. Later on, she’ll appear in Gen 8 and be Ash’s rival.. lol.

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
I'd like to see a special episode where Lillie meets another companion of Ash.. it can be Serena, May, Iris.. I don't mind at all who is it but it would be great thh.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Actually instead of Kiawe facing Brock, I'd rather have him face Blaine.
That is if they adapt LGPE Blaine into it, that'd be rather fun

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I'd like to see a special episode where Lillie meets another companion of Ash.. it can be Serena, May, Iris.. I don't mind at all who is it but it would be great thh.
It should be Serena since she hasn't even had her own special yet.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
May hasn't either so it can be May too. Idk but I would be glad to see Serena back in the show.
May received a cameo. of multiple episodes, actually. Serena hasn't received anything.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
She will.
Just give it a while.
I don't think so. They had their chances to give her anything but they blew it. Not too mention, I didn't like how they handled her in XY. I'll say leave her alone and move on.

Kintaro

Banned
They are probably letting Yajima be the one to write any Serena follow-ups/returns, it won't happen this generation.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I feel like Serena deserves a special, although if she does show up, she'll likely share her episode with an SM cast member. As long as it's Mao or Lilie, I'd tolerate that.

I would like it to be with lillie, two blondes interacting would be nice.

Serena is getting a special or they're putting her in Gen 8 some shape or form. Either way, she will be back in the future

There's literally no logical reason to not bring her back. Her popularity is insane in Japan and outside of it as well. She was voted somewhere in the top 20 of most popular shorthaired anime girls, was second in terms of a Japanese poll when asked who they wanted to come back in the anime(Brock was first), and Amour (pls don't make this thread about Amour, just using it as a measure of popularity) was mentioned this yr/or last by the Pokemon Company themselves(during Valentine's Day, the official Pokemon page actually showed the kiss, no joke) and is definitely the most popular ship in Japan and outside of it, and has generally been heavily pushed by writers themselves.

If Serena doesn't come back in some way, I'd be astonished and surprised

Jeal

Serena is getting a special or they're putting her in Gen 8 some shape or form. Either way, she will be back in the future

There's literally no logical reason to not bring her back. Her popularity is insane in Japan and outside of it as well. She was voted somewhere in the top 20 of most popular shorthaired anime girls, was second in terms of a Japanese poll when asked who they wanted to come back in the anime(Brock was first), and Amour (pls don't make this thread about Amour, just using it as a measure of popularity) was mentioned this yr/or last by the Pokemon Company themselves(during Valentine's Day, the official Pokemon page actually showed the kiss, no joke) and is definitely the most popular ship in Japan and outside of it, and has generally been heavily pushed by writers themselves.

If Serena doesn't come back in some way, I'd be astonished and surprised
Well, yeah, but if they wanted to give her a special, they would have given it, would not they? All the past girls had special episodes before the 30th episode of the next saga.

Well, yeah, but if they wanted to give her a special, they would have given it, would not they? All the past girls had special episodes before the 30th episode of the next saga.

They're saving her up for something. I know it. There is no logical reason as to why she shouldn't come back. Even forgetting all of the stuff I said, past Gen anime girls always get their due.