• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Potential SM Special Episodes after final

Jeal

They're saving her up for something. I know it. There is no logical reason as to why she shouldn't come back. Even forgetting all of the stuff I said, past Gen anime girls always get their due.
Well, yeah, I want to believe in that, but it's hard.

Serena is very popular, though. I don't think it would be a smart decision to ignore her existence.

It can be problems with the voice actress, too. I think it would be the only logical explanation.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
I can see Clemont and Bonnie popping up again like Cilan did

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
I personally think we might need one that involves two Pokegirls in a special that meet Lillie - Serena and Iris. We could see a dynamic between all 3 of them, and soon all 3 realize that they remind each other of Ash, in a way - and they all part ways after realizing all of them are mutual friends of him and whatever plot they have in store for them

Hanto

Water Addiction
Guess Lana will challenge the Hanada gym eventually

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Lol why should lana be challenging the gym, she is not even have a battling based goal nor she is a battler, lol her z crystal is pretty much wasted on her and she have just used it once or twice, it should be lillie who should be challenging the gyms.

Kintaro

Banned
Maybe she can do it just for fun or pit her skills against another water pokemon trainer. It doesn't have to be for a special reason.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hanto said:

She might, but the hype of Kasumi's comeback has worn off on me, so seeing her show up again in a Suiren special after SM ends sounds less exciting to me now.

SatoSereFan224888

- Maybe something where Serena & Ash get married
- Serena & Ash having a baby girl who wants to be like her dad when she grows up.
- Ash retires from training to teach kids about to turn 10 to help with training (I think Ash would make a wonderful teacher for young trainers)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Well, yeah, I want to believe in that, but it's hard.

Serena is very popular, though. I don't think it would be a smart decision to ignore her existence.

It can be problems with the voice actress, too. I think it would be the only logical explanation.

Well the other logical explanation is they don't know how to handle her post-kiss since they've never gone that far with another character before.

- Maybe something where Serena & Ash get married
- Serena & Ash having a baby girl who wants to be like her dad when she grows up.
- Ash retires from training to teach kids about to turn 10 to help with training (I think Ash would make a wonderful teacher for young trainers)

*sees name of user*

*ignores rest of post*

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

DatsRight

Clemont and Sophocles meeting as two science geeks would be interesting. Otherwise I think Kiawe and Lillie are most likely to get special if anyone (besides the small possibility of one of them returning for next series).

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Lillie and Gladion visiting Mt.Moon in Kanto after becoming a trainer, her meeting multiple Clefairy, catching one and then Lillie and Gladion splitting up. I don't think the other classmates will get anything, seeing how many of them are existing.

But that's of course if they even care to give anyone from SM a post series special after not even Serena getting one yet.

Kintaro

Banned
If all the SM cast stay together then maybe it'll just be 1 special featuring all 5 of them after Ash leaves, assuming they even make a special for SM

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I think there will be 4 special episodes focusing on 5 MC's + 1 MC (meeting old MC: Serena), because Serena didn't get a special. Clemont and Bonnie did, so I think it's Serena's time.I think games will be out on November 16th, so on Novemebr 3rd is a break, so on November 10th is two episode special for SWSH.

6th October- Mallow trying to be a cook episode
13th October- Lana and Sophocles as Trial Captains
20th October- Lillie sets off in Hoenn so she can meet Serena and become a trainer( upon meeting Serena she decided to be a coordinator/performer.
27th October- Kiawe sets of in Kanto because he wants to be a Pokemon trainer and be in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh league.

Jeal

I think there will be 4 special episodes focusing on 5 MC's + 1 MC (meeting old MC: Serena), because Serena didn't get a special. Clemont and Bonnie did, so I think it's Serena's time.I think games will be out on November 16th, so on Novemebr 3rd is a break, so on November 10th is two episode special for SWSH.

6th October- Mallow trying to be a cook episode
13th October- Lana and Sophocles as Trial Captains
20th October- Lillie sets off in Hoenn so she can meet Serena and become a trainer( upon meeting Serena she decided to be a coordinator/performer.
27th October- Kiawe sets of in Kanto because he wants to be a Pokemon trainer and be in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh league.
No way will they give 4 specials to SM cast. If Serena didn't get one, why will the SM cast?