• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Potential SM Special Episodes after final

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
No way will they give 4 specials to SM cast. If Serena didn't get one, why will the SM cast?
But, Serena's special can bend with example Lillie's , so it can be Lillie and Serena's special.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Pokemon representative - "We here at the Pokemon studio heard your cries for a very special female character to return since she made such a likable impression in her debut in the XYZ series..."

130px-Bonnie_XY.png

"Here's Bonny! The female character that all you Pokemon fans wanted to see appear in the SM anime. Of course we can't let her go alone... she'll be going with her big brother Clemont and no one else."

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pokemon representative - "We here at the Pokemon studio heard your cries for a very special female character to return since she made such a likable impression in her debut in the XYZ series..."

130px-Bonnie_XY.png

"Here's Bonny! The female character that all you Pokemon fans wanted to see appear in the SM anime. Of course we can't let her go alone... she'll be gong with her big brother Clemont and no one else."
Oh please no...

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

130px-Bonnie_XY.png

"Here's Bonny! The female character that all you Pokemon fans wanted to see appear in the SM anime. Of course we can't let her go alone... she'll be going with her big brother Clemont and no one else."
I could see the lemon siblings interacting with Kiawe the most, seeing that the latter is a 3rd wheel companion/classmate just like Clemont, and also had a pushy little sister just like Bonnie.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I could see the lemon siblings interacting with Kiawe the most, seeing that the latter is a 3rd wheel companion/classmate just like Clemont, and also had a pushy little sister just like Bonnie.
It's a morbid fascination

Whereas Hoshi has Kiawe wrapped around her little finger and isn't afraid to shamelessly manipulate him, Clemont and Bonnie are far more even-leveled

It'd be quite the spectacle, in a train wreck kind of way

DatsRight

It's a morbid fascination

Whereas Hoshi has Kiawe wrapped around her little finger and isn't afraid to shamelessly manipulate him, Clemont and Bonnie are far more even-leveled

It'd be quite the spectacle, in a train wreck kind of way

I dunno poor Clemont is hopeless disciplining Bonnie, just unlike Kiawe, he's not as oblivious and knows she can be a little monster sometimes. Look at stuff like the Snorlax filler, Clemont knew he was getting screwed by his sister, but was powerless against it, and she even got off scot free for forgetting all about him.

A 'kick the onii chan' gag episode I suppose could work, though I'm not sure how much I'd like it. I always kinda felt sorry for Clemont (Kiawe's too blissful around Hoshi to really care usually).

6th October- Mallow trying to be a cook episode

They've repeatedly withered and failed doing that throughout the series itself. I doubt Mallow is going to get a special unless it's a matchup with a more vibrant character, they seem almost semi admitting that she just doesn't have the star power to drive an episode on her own.

Part of me wonders if this was the actually reason Clemont was chosen over Serena for the XY specials as well. She's much more goal centric than Clemont, whose a quirkier character who can be put into more episodic situations and interact with other silly cast members. You take out Ash, Team Rocket and any sort of goal agenda, some of the protagonists would really struggle for story material.

Serena: Mallow I'm home.
*laugh track*
Mallow: What?.....Already?
*laugh track*

Serena: ....Yes...
*uproarious laugh track*

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jangobadass said:
Hmmm...

With Pokemon Masters, I wonder if they'll make a special (mini-series?) featuring several companions, rivals, and game characters all at once...o_O
(Or at least one of those cool promo-shorts)

They might, although I figure that we might simply get Pokemon Generations 2.0 instead of something that's meant to be canon to the main series like the Pokemon Hoso/Chronicles specials.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Yeah I definitely think that we'll get some commemorative episodes to promote the Pokemon Masters app thing eventually but as for a post-SM special, I still want to see something involving Lillie meeting Dawn/Iris or Mallow meeting Cilan. That latter duo would lead to all kinds of cooking shenanigans lol.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Yeah I definitely think that we'll get some commemorative episodes to promote the Pokemon Masters app thing eventually but as for a post-SM special, I still want to see something involving Lillie meeting Dawn/Iris or Mallow meeting Cilan. That latter duo would lead to all kinds of cooking shenanigans lol.
Cilan already appeared in 2 specials, I'd rather see some1 that didn't get one, like Serena <3

Kintaro

Banned
Pokemon Masters is a mobile spinoff game, not sure why anyone would think it would have any impact on the anime.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I definitely feel like Dent doesn't deserve another special since he appeared in the Takeshi special and the Citron one as well, so I'd take anyone over him if we get another one. I still think Iris deserves a chance to come back for another special.

Kintaro

Banned
I definitely feel like Dent doesn't deserve another special since he appeared in the Takeshi special and the Citron one as well, so I'd take anyone over him if we get another one. I still think Iris deserves a chance to come back for another special.

It'll be the SM companions or no one. I don't even think Serena would get one as it would have happened after XY ended/