• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Potential SM Special Episodes after final

Sham

The Guardian of War
A part of me wants to attack Mallow and Lana for not using their Pokémon but then I remember I excuse Misty’s Togepi. Then I remember again Misty still had plenty of other Pokémon she used in battle

DatsRight

A part of me wants to attack Mallow and Lana for not using their Pokémon but then I remember I excuse Misty’s Togepi. Then I remember again Misty still had plenty of other Pokémon she used in battle

She didn't train Psyduck until her offscreen hiatus either, while Starmie and Goldeen were pretty much jobbers. Politoad and Corsola were about her only rounded Pokemon until she got that Gyarados special. Until about late Johto she was kind of full of crap about lecturing Ash for not training his Pokemon.

I just get annoyed with Sandy and Shaymin because in those cases I genuinely like the species and they did bother to give them ONE day in the limelight where they were really likeable, it looked like it was building to something. It's not a case of a flat character I couldn't give a crap about anymore, I WANT them to get their moment and for Lana and Mallow to just use them properly before it's too late. I mean why give them 'special' Pokemon and not do anything with them?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sham said:

She tended to stick with using her Hitodeman for battling for the most part, and sometimes her Koduck during dire situations that required the headache plot device to kick in. But even as much as I liked Kasumi, I think that Suiren has handled her Pokemon slightly better since she at least evolved Ashimari twice. I hope that if she does get a post-SM special, she'll also evolve Nagisa and get that over with.

UDI

Orange Hero
I think that Lillie goes with Ash to Kanto but Lillie starts her own journet as pokemon trainer while Ash gies to Galar

In that case could be two episodes

One is where shows Lillie's journey in Kanto for the gym challenges where meets with Brock or Misty or both and she catches a Cleafiry or receives a Kanto starter from Prof Oak

The another shows the life of Kiawe, Lana, Mallow and Sophocles after the graduation of the school, all of they are in training to become trial captains

Leonhart

Imagineer
UDI said:
I think that Lillie goes with Ash to Kanto but Lillie starts her own journet as pokemon trainer while Ash gies to Galars

I mentioned this scenario before as well. It could work since it would be a reference to how Lilie visited Kanto after the main plot of the S/M games, although in this case she'd do so for different reasons instead of her going there for Lusamine's sake.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Neither Dawn or Serena are the most popular Pokémon character, that title is shared between N, Lillie, & Cynthia- if we’re talking about the whole franchise. Serena is popular but polarizing, so Dawn is more well-liked overall; but neither is close to reaching that #1 title. Expecting either one to come back is fruitless, as unfortunately the writers don’t even seem like they care about cameos and specials anymore.

response to bold: then why did Cilan appear in Kalos less than 3 years ago?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
response to bold: then why did Cilan appear in Kalos less than 3 years ago?
Another response to bold: Why did they make a special about Prof Sycamore & Alexa after Cilan & lemon siblings special but not Serena and stopped making XY specials after this less than 3 years ago?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Well...looks like we might get a special about Lillie & Gladion getting Mohn back.

We better...:mad:
I don't understand why on earth this isn't part of the main series after the way it was set up.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe a special episode showing where the characters meant to recur in gen 8 anime are.