• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Herb

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
I´ve got some questions about the item "Power Herb"...
I´d like to know where you can find this item and what Pokemon you think are adapted for getting this item!
For those who don´t know what Power Herb does:
It allows your Pokemon to skip the first turn of charge-up attacks like Solarbeam,Sky Attack and Shadow Force (english name of Shadow Drive).
I think it´s a very useful item but which Pokemon do you think should get it?

holli2104

Overheat!
you can get it at the battle tower but it's a one time use item
charizard uses solarbeam
next time he is charging up
^that's just an example^
grass pokemon with high sp att and solarbeam will love it^^

Wiway

Conqueror of Isshu
Oh...I didn´t know that...thanks for your help!
I intended to give this item to Pokemon like Giratina for using Shadow Force in one turn but so I will have to find another item!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Does someone have a list of what moves Power Herb works with?

A

Arthurian

Oh...I didn´t know that...thanks for your help!
I intended to give this item to Pokemon like Giratina for using Shadow Force in one turn but so I will have to find another item!
Shadow Force isn't a charging move. It works more like Dive or Fly where the Pokémon "hides" for a turn.