• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power of the Duelist Discussion Thread

Alfonso

Derpgull
Some spoilers have been released for the new 'Power of the Duelist' set coming soon in Japan. The current known cards are:

Originally Posted by massacre06 from Pojo Forums
POD major update:
001-Elemental Hero Neos
0??-Neo Spacians Aqua Dolphin
0??-Neo Spacians Black Panther
0??-Neo Spacians Flare Scarab
033-Elemental Hero Aqua Neos
0??-Elemental Hero Flare Neos
035-Chimeratic Over Dragon
036-Elemental Hero Black Neos -Pack Image

Thanks to massacre for the list.

A scan has been released of the known cards:

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/5450/weeklyjump22ev.jpg

Thanks to DarkPaladin of Chaos for the scan. Some pretty interesting stuff there... Over Dragon, for example, being a Dark monster. I guess that means they might be playing him as an alternative to Cyber End Dragon as opposed to an upgrade. I'm unsure what Protoype Machine King has to do with COD though... I guess it's made up of Cyber Dragon + Other Machines.

The card at the bottom right hand corner is not a POTD card, it's Toy Magician, a promo.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Oh, Another alternative fusion. Ya, I thought that was kinda wierd too. Chimeratech is 9 stars, I believe, and End is 10. But seeing the difficult summoning requirements lead me to believe is an alternative instead of an upgrade, as you've said from prior.

Great, Neo cards. This is just gonna add confusion and stupidity to the game. And the Neos card don't seem to be very good as a deck arch-type so far. The only card I can really see becoming a CC card is Black panther. (Just like wildman)

Ah, well. What can you do, right? I might eat my words and make a Neo deck, if the cards are anything unlike their anime counterparts. Thanks for the info Alfonso!

That Toy Magician looks pretty nice actually.

But thats besides the point, Chimeratech is most likely Cyber Draon + Other Machine, or if it isn't Prototype Machine King is a weird card to fuse with o.o; And what is that card on the cover of the pack?. Looks kind nice.

Hmm if only I could read Japanese, wouldn't the writing around it say what they do or some information on them?

Tamer Zack

SPP forgotten member
Card on the cover is Elemental Hero Black Neos a monster with a some what life saver effect. As for Chimeratech Over Dragon there just showing you some easy ways but weak ways to summon him.

onix lord

Ah! I'm starting to get sick of the E-Heroes. I was severly dissapointed when I found out that E-Hero Black Neos was going to be the cover card, because I was so sure of myself that it was going to be Dogma Guy. Now im ticked off because by the looks of it, this set is going to be all Neos, and probally few D-Heroes. I was really looking forward to D-Heroes. I gotta go vent.

FireKero!

SWABLR
^They're not E-Hero's dude. It's just one E-Hero with several fusions. Just like EOJ.

The Neo spacians are a totally different type of monsters. Kinda like with UFOroid Fighter, fusing with warriors and vehicroids. And Chemeratech, with Cyber Dragon and an assortment of other machines.

onix lord

Yeah I know that, but, for instance, Aqua Neos' full name is Elemental Hero Aqua Neos. If you don't believe me then look at the card. So technically they are still E-Heroes.

FireKero!

SWABLR
E-Hero fusions, but sure. You're right, you are.

Black Panther should go CC. Just like Wildman did. I can see it now: Shane Scurry defeating Anthony Alvardo with Black Panther hitting reaper with priority, and attacking directly with DMOC!

~Kero~

Phaedra

IS THAT PAM GRIER??
Would like to make a couple quick notes:

Neos is more than likely NOT going to be reprinted in this set, although his release in the TCG is guarenteed.

Also, the set code is POTD.

This is all.

Eon Chao

Phoenix Clan Samurai
Orochi Breakwing said:
>_<....the cosplayers worry me...

Lmao...well I'm cosplaying Manjoume this summer so expect a superior picture :p either that or expect to have it inflicted on you ^_^ it'd be unfair if just Alfonso had to see it :p

On topic: Over Dragon is fused from Cyber Dragon+ any number of machine monsters with it's original attack and defense equal to 500x the number of monsters fused.

I'll probably get the new Neos fusions purely for the fact of waving my E-Hero ultras at little kids but these first few cards aren't partically thrilling me.

Chimeratech Over Dragon FTW! I thought that would get on there for some reason...

*crosses her fingers for Submarineroid and Dark Tyranno*

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
looks liek Over Dragon is an upgrade after all.

Machine decks are getting some decent support.

Now can everyone get their own version of Book of Life, and Heavy Storm and all that so we can ban these premies and whatnot and have a GAME?

Or not. **** whatever.

heh.

But MAN DAMN....THOSE COSPLAYERS....

Gotta love eccentricity.

The Requiem

Wanna?Slash
Uhm...hence why I said

"can everyone"

as in

anything thats not a zombie..

Like how "The Warrior Returning Alive" is the Warrior's "Book of Life"

*slaps self in forehead*

Yay more D-Hero support, and new Roids. This pack looks promising IMO.

Best pack for a while I say, but only because i'm a Roid (they're are so cute) and D-Hero (go European Hero's) fan XP