• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Ranger poll

What color Power Ranger would you prefer to be?

• Total voters

Andros 1337

Yes, I know there are some people who dislike Power Rangers here, however, I am also sure there are a few fans.

So, if you were to be a Power Ranger, what color would you like to be?

I personally would like to be a Red Ranger. After all, the Red Ranger is usually the leader of the team.

I don't think I was very into the Power Rangers and I honestly don't remember a thing about them, but red sounds like a good deal to me. It's my favorite color, and it's the leader. Sweet.

Andros 1337

The one Tommy plays.

Tommy has been four different colors. First he was the Green Ranger in the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, then he became the White Ranger in the second season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. In Power Rangers Zeo, he became the Red Ranger and continued as the Red Ranger until midway through Power Rangers Turbo, where he stepped down as a Power Ranger. Finally, he returned as the Black Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.

ChedWick

The original green ranger.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yellow, but there's so many series that I don't know.

Andros 1337

Blue, Because the first season of Power Ranger was win. and I used to love the blue one xD

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Black because I'm pretty sure that anybody who dresses in an all black jump suit is win.

And he was a wolf or something.

Black because I'm pretty sure that anybody who dresses in an all black jump suit is win.

And he was a wolf or something.

He was like a mammoth or something when i was a kid.

rocko

hihowru
He was a mammoth,I liked That Green one in the Mighty Morpihin' ones,but I'm an old man now....*sigh* who doesn't like teenagers in tight costumes?
edit: the mammoth dude was arrested recently.

Last edited:

Andros 1337

Oh.

Can I change my vote? To something cool.
Like purple.

Zack, the Black Ranger, was originally the Mastadon. Red was the Tyrannosaurus, Blue was the Triceratops, Yellow was the Saber-Toothed Tiger, and Pink was the Pteradactyl.

i always wanted to be the blue ranger and blue ids my favorite color! go blue!

??????

That guy.
Tommy has been four different colors. First he was the Green Ranger in the first season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, then he became the White Ranger in the second season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. In Power Rangers Zeo, he became the Red Ranger and continued as the Red Ranger until midway through Power Rangers Turbo, where he stepped down as a Power Ranger. Finally, he returned as the Black Ranger in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.
Green then. That's the only one I remember him from.... :p