• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power rangers finally come home to their rightful owners

Taichi

She really enjoyed her role in RPM as noticed in one the episodes that show the outakes the rangers had. I wouldn't be surprised she's a comic lover too.

Yeah, she looked like she had a good time too, but I thought that was due to the great cast that she's with overall more than anything. I'm sorry, I'm kind of one of those dudes that thinks Olivia Munn isn't an actual gamer (That girls like those just make themselves look like they really have fun with nerdy stuff. lol) Learn something new everyday.

31st Funk

Superunknown.
Ah, Power Rangers. I remember when Megazords moved you could see the guy's jeans through some gaps, or the explosions and sparks that simple punches made. Hah.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NolzFNRNXvU
The official promo from Marvista one of the funders for the brand I believe. It's a lot of gibberish but it's nice to know they're taking this seriously. Well as seriously as you can take power rangers anyways. Has a little information at the end of what Nick is doing with the show in terms of airing. Sorry no footage of the Samurai Rangers just yet.

HoennMaster

You honestly would think they are stuck in the 90s. PR won't become that successful again, but I'm glad they plan to make it great again. I really hope they start releasing older seasons on DVDs though.

Another site I go to for a while was stalking twitter for who's getting the roles... Final callbacks just happened, so we'll know soon.

Excited to see the Shinkenger adaption.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
So they're adapting Shinkenger? That's pretty cool. I was afraid they would jump to Goseiger.

I don't watch PR or Sentai, I only keep track of the toy line. Does anyone know if RPM managed to fit the G12 in the 32 episodes it had? I mean, the G12 appears in episode 35 of Go-Onger. Personally, I loved the G12. Best clusterf*** megazord ever.

Shinkenger also has one, but it's horrible. Unfortunately, the quality of the mechas has fallen in the past years. I thought Shinkenger's line was weak, and so is Goseiger's (with the exception of Mystic Brother, that guy is AWESOME). Go-Onger had its ups and downs (GunBir-Oh was amazing, but the Seiku-Oh was meh), Gekiranger was just bland (although the arm articulation on the Gekitouja was phenomenal) and so was Boukenger.

The last mecha, or MegaZord, that really wowed me was the MagiKing. That one was awesome, with two forms and some neat transformations.

Sorry for the long post, but I rarely get the chance to discuss Sentai.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Man Gekiranger mech were the only ones I bothered buying for the sheer awesome of the saidaigekirintohujawolf. Well I do own a magiking as well and never regretted the buy.
Yes the G12 happened close to the finale and was used rather well in the the plot. In fact RPM is practically the only good disney season.

Last edited:
Ninja Storm was a pretty good series too. I loved all of it's lampshades and such, it was basically the Carranger of PR.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Man Gekiranger mech were the only ones I bothered buying for the sheer awesome of the saidaigekirintohujawolf. Well I do own a magiking as well and never regretted the buy.
Yes the G12 happened close to the finale and was used rather well in the the plot. In fact RPM is practically the only good disney season.
I can't believe the 32 episode season is the best. But anything with the G-12 and Carrigator is automatically awesome.

I'm not a big fan of the Gekiranger line. Although GekiTouja has some awesome arms, I think the transformation is quite lame and GekiFire is just a clone of it. Also, I'm not a big fan of the armor add-ons. The japanese names are hilarious though, while the american ones are plain stupid (JunglePride MegaZord with Elephant Power!).

The one mech line I REALLY want, even more than Go-Onger's, is Gao Ranger's. Man, that line kicked ***. Gao Gorilla alone would make me happy actually. I also want the Oh-Ranger line, since I gave away my Zeo Megazord an Super Zeo Megazord a long, long time ago.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I stopped buying Mechs because Kamen Rider sucked up all my funds. And I'm more of a Rider fan anyways. I may go back and buy the Complete Magiking someday though.
I don't think I could ever get into the Gao line though. It has so many rare mechs and about 100 unused animals that I don't even know one person yet that owns them all.

Last edited:

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I stopped buying Mechs because Kamen Rider sucked up all my funds. And I'm more of a Rider fan anyways. I may go back and buy the Complete Magiking someday though.
I don't think I could ever get into the Gao line though. It has so many rare mechs and about 100 unused animals that I don't even know one person yet that owns them all.
EVA Unit 04 from Collection DX has all of them (except Gao Kong, but that's a movie mech) and he has video reviews for all of them on YouTube.

Well, the good thing about Gao Ranger's line is that all of the alternate mech are use quite a lot in the show (and the fact that have 27032470234 different possible combinations help), so I guess you can find most of them quite easily (namely Gao Falcon and Gao Gorilla). From Magiranger, I would love to have the MagiKing and the Saint Kaiser.

However, my dream is to get the Flash King from Flashman. It's from before ZyuRanger, but it used to air here in Brasil and I love the transformation. I can't find it anywhere, although I did find people that owned the LiveRobo from Liveman or the main mech from Turboranger.

Arctic ursarang

Gonzap's facial hair
go go power rangers!!! mighty morfin power rangers go!!!

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
And here are your rangers:
pr2010i.jpg
Disney left, but the casting is still the same. Couldn't they cast a Red Ranger that isn't a Caucasian blonde?

So, I was watching "Once a Ranger", and I have one thing to say: worst Blue Ranger ever! I know PR has a history of bad acting, but they went overboard with the Operation Overdrive Blue Ranger.

Jimmy Yong Bosch and the Ninja Storm Blue Ranger (with the awesome NS theme song) saved the episode.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
We've had a lot of varitey with the disney Reds casted until recently. We just need an asian red ranger now is all. Would have been perfect for this season but I'm okay with it.

Taichi

My favorite Red Ranger would have to be either Andros or T.J.. Scott is also up there.
Favorite Blue would probably be T.J., Flynn or Ethan from Dino Thunder.
Favorite Green is Ziggy without a doubt.
Favorite Black are Adam, Tommy, Dillion, and Zach.
Favorite White is Tommy.
Favorite Gold is Jason, but Gem is pretty cool too because of his manchild personality.
Favorite Pink are Cassie, Karone, Kimberly, and Jen.
Favorite Yellow are Maya and Kira.

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
I never really liked PR, but im glad they're back because I really love Linkara's videos about the history of PR.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Andros was an awesome Red Ranger. I thought T.J. was cool too, but I had a hard time liking the second part of Turbo because of the new cast.

My least favorite Red Ranger is definitely Rocky. He was nothing compared to Jason (no wonder he's the only Red Ranger that wasn't the leader).