• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power rangers finally come home to their rightful owners

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I wanna see how this translation it turns out. I hope it isn't a straight translation of Shinkenger or I might get bored with it knowing the plot already. Also anyone notice the "ugly suits" will be used in the megazord?

Last edited:

HoennMaster

rocky505

We already had MMPR 2.0 last year. And I heard that the game they have been talking about is just some stupid online game :(

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
They're really trying to make this MMPR 2.0.
And some how it works. Sure being 17 and watching power rangers is embarrassing, but there is something about the series that feels that it will hit all the right notes when it comes to how close to the original it will be. Not to mention, Saban's back at the helm, which can only be described as pure excellence. Anyway, that guitar, holy **** they've outdone the awesome sauce that it was the first time around. MIght just have to learn it for how ridiculous it sounds.

Last edited:

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
The American Shinken-Oh toy is terrible! They removed the awesome triple changing features...

Not for the kame origami or turtle zord (dies a little inside) idk why they got rid of the feature u can clearly see the zords use to be shapes!

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Not for the kame origami or turtle zord (dies a little inside) idk why they got rid of the feature u can clearly see the zords use to be shapes!
Yeah. I was seriously considering to buy it if it was a good toy, but they removed Shinken-oh's most awesome feature.

rocky505

Well Shinken-oh cannot combine with the zyurangers megazord while the Samurai Megazord can combine with the MMPR2010 megazord along with Titanus.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I can probably buy the original cheap if I felt like it no big deal. These days I never expect anything good out of BoA anyways.

Last edited:

rocky505

Shinken-oh is very hard to find cheap at all.

HoennMaster

Well today is the day! I'm sad though cause I don't even get to watch it thanks to not having Nick.

Does anyone know if Nick has announced if they are going to stream episodes of Samurai on their website after they air?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I'm pretty sure Nick usually puts up streams for new episodes. Just check for it either today or tomorrow.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Despite being a direct play by play of a shinkenger episode it was interesting enough to keep me interested. This cast didn't feel as awkward as some of the past Disney cast members did in the first few episodes and they actually seemed very into the scenes they played. It really felt like Saban's back. Funny thing is I think that episode they aired is out of order. I don't think that was episode one at all considering the previews with the team meeting up for the first time.

Last edited:

SmartD

I saw the first episode of Power Rangers Samurai; it was amazing. The opening sounded like the old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme, it added some nostalgia. The cockpit for the Zords looked different from the ones in Shinkenger.

I can't wait to see the next episode.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
i loved that they kept dayou and the name of the river but the one thing i noticed is that the little zords changed into shapes like in shinkenger why didn't they do that with the zord toy? also when the animals transformed what did those kanji mean if anyone knows:/ ?

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The kanji for the rangers to transform is respective to their elements. Fire for red. Water for Blue. etc. The kanji used on the folding zords is the kanji for big. The Kanji used inside the mechs to combine is the kanji for Unite.