• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
1. lol Tensou looks like Wall-E

2. lol look at the first morph video, 0:23 and 1:04 = Japanese cards XD

rocky505

Fury Diamond on Rangercrew says that a villain from Gokaiger is Vrak's sibling, most likely Warz Gill seeing as how Vrak's description says that he is a royal villain.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I just watched the first morph video again, and noticed that even during the scene where the card glows (which also shows the holder's face), the cards are Japanese.
Which means they're actually holding the Japanese cards.

Maybe the cards being Japanese isn't a mistake?

rocky505

I guess they're using the Japanese cards because of Goseiger footage where the cards pop up. It would be worse to have a card say Megaforce Red and then say Gosei Red later you know.

matt0044

I guess they're using the Japanese cards because of Goseiger footage where the cards pop up. It would be worse to have a card say Megaforce Red and then say Gosei Red later you know.

Then why wasn't this called Power Rangers: Gosei Force? Heck, couldn't they use digital editing for the JPN footage?

rocky505

Then why wasn't this called Power Rangers: Gosei Force? Heck, couldn't they use digital editing for the JPN footage?

I know, I don't understand why they didn't. I mean they edited Alata's jacket to look like Troy's, they even edited some of the Sentai rangers in the legend war dream by removing white on their suits to make them less noticeable.

matt0044

rocky505

Really? How'd they do that?

gotchaha.jpg

Top is Alata and bottom is Troy(even though it's just Alata with a black jacket)

Also we're getting Gosei Wonder, well Gosei Jet.

http://www.rangerboard.com/showthread.php?p=4264988#post4264988

Last edited:

matt0044

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
they even edited some of the Sentai rangers in the legend war dream by removing white on their suits to make them less noticeable.

.....I don't think any edits is being done on that.
Look at the comments on the "legend war dream" video. A lot of people still notice the Sentai teams, in fact Five Pink is left unedited despite being shown clearly.

rocky505

.....I don't think any edits is being done on that.
Look at the comments on the "legend war dream" video. A lot of people still notice the Sentai teams, in fact Five Pink is left unedited despite being shown clearly.
They did edit some of it look at this.
compare_zps5ed0bb85.gif

matt0044

^Could I have a side by side comparison between the two versions? For clarity.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ah yeah, now that you posted that comparison....I just realized no one mentioned Jetman, Liveman, and Turboranger.

Though I find it odd they only edited a few and not all of them - Changeman, Flashman, Maskman, Fiveman (well, the Five Pink at least) and Dairanger are still there.

I don't usually watch Power Ranger, more of a Kamen Rider guy myself, but is the morphing scene normally that dull or is that how they do it in the Super Sentai version?

Goseiger's transformation sequence does not have the backflip jump, instead it shows the cards flying around them just before the suit forms.

Megaforce's transformation sequence goes directly into the suit forming, but then followed by the backflip jump.

SmartD

Is anyone going to watch Megaforce tomorrow? I know I am.

matt0044

I don't usually watch Power Ranger, more of a Kamen Rider guy myself, but is the morphing scene normally that dull or is that how they do it in the Super Sentai version?

It's similar to Goseiger without the backflip.

rocky505

The sentai morphs are usually lacking compared to the PR ones, Zyuranger and MMPR being big examples. In Zyuranger they just shout Dino Buckler and transform.