• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I'm not talking about a special past lol. I'm talking about any past. We don't know where they live, if they have family etc etc...we know their personalities but other then that, we know nothing really. Except for the 6th ranger.

Like have we even seen where the rangers all live(assuming they live together). We only ever see them at at school, in the mall, and that one room where Gosei is.

Nah, I don't think showing parents or home is important enough. They could just be normal teenagers with normal lives and normal relationships with their parents, and since everything's so normal outside of their Ranger life, nothing else is really plot worthy. As long as the Rangers learn from each other and from their enemies, there can still be plenty of character depth to be established.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Nah, I don't think showing parents or home is important enough. They could just be normal teenagers with normal lives and normal relationships with their parents, and since everything's so normal outside of their Ranger life, nothing else is really plot worthy. As long as the Rangers learn from each other and from their enemies, there can still be plenty of character depth to be established.

I just mean that in the past we've seen at least some mention of their pasts and in this show we've seen nothing at all.

rocky505

Emma did mention here mother in an episode of Megaforce and by the way it sounded, she's dead.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Megaforce is not the best Power Ranger season I have seen, but I have enjoyed it. A lot more then Samurai. I really should watch the Sentai version of Samurai. Anyway I have grown to really like Megaforce. Again it's not my favorite season, but I like it. Yes I even like the actors they have playing the five rangers. They grew on me the more I saw them.
It did have one of the coolest Power Ranger powers of all time. Emma sang and flowers magically bloomed. That is power!

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'm enjoying Super Megaforce so far. It's not the best RPM is but I'd recommend watching it.

rocky505

Megaforce/Super Megaforce may not be the best but they are most definitely not the worst *coughoperationoverdrivecough*

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
My sister and I loved the Power Ranger Ninja Storm that was on a few years back. We loved the colors and element themes, blue, red, yellow, and green. We never really took to any other seasons though.

I only ever got into Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder and that was when I was like 4/5 years old. Now they are on KIX, my little brother has got into them, although not as heavily as I did.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot about SPD, I used to love that too!

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I only ever got into Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder and that was when I was like 4/5 years old. Now they are on KIX, my little brother has got into them, although not as heavily as I did.

EDIT: Oh and I forgot about SPD, I used to love that too!
SPD was pretty good and underrated IMO. Also loved the fact that all the main Rangers got the Battlelizer Powerup (SWAT mode I think it was called) instead of the Red Ranger like in previous seasons.

rocky505

Swat mode wasn't a battleizer though. SPD Red was the only one to have an actual battleizer.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Swat mode wasn't a battleizer though. SPD Red was the only one to have an actual battleizer.
True. It was more of a Powerup (but it did render Red Ranger's Battlelizer useless). I'm just happy the other rangers got a powerup aswell.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

SPD's Battleizer became redundant when SWAT Mode came. SWAT Mode was used more then the Red Ranger's Battleizer. At least I think it was. It's been ages since I watched SPD.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
SPD's Battleizer became redundant when SWAT Mode came. SWAT Mode was used more then the Red Ranger's Battleizer. At least I think it was. It's been ages since I watched SPD.
Yeah SWAT Mode benched the Batlelizer. I'm glad it did too as it put all the ranger's on equal footing.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Yeah SWAT Mode benched the Batlelizer. I'm glad it did too as it put all the ranger's on equal footing.

I don't even have any memorable battles from Jack's Battleizer other then when it first got used. SPD might not have needed a Battleizer. SWAT Mode covered the powerup and was used more effectively.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I don't even have any memorable battles from Jack's Battleizer other then when it first got used. SPD might not have needed a Battleizer. SWAT Mode covered the powerup and was used more effectively.
The A-Squad vs B-Squad battle is still one of my favorites. And then when B-Squad pulled out SWAT mode. Ahh the memories.

rocky505

Jack allowing Sky to use the Red Morpher was very memorable and he did use the Battleizer to defeat that alien who killed his dad. Though that was in part 2 of the Battleizer's introduction episode(Jack used it in part 1)

I guess Disney didn't want to blow so much money which was why the Battleizer wasn't used so much.

I mean they had a lot of PR exclusive things they blew money on.

Gruum
A-Squad
Cruger(Look-wise)
Battleizer

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm normally cool with Battleizers. I mean design wise I usually love these things. But when there is already a powerup to use, I wonder if a Battleizer is even needed if a powerup already is there. Dino Thunder was another one. Connor had Triassic Mode, Super Dino mode, and a Battleizer. With Triassic Mode, did we really need the Battleizer for that season? I liked it, but I still wonder.

matt0044

I wonder if Kyoryu Red Carnival counts as a Battlizer.

rocky505

I'm normally cool with Battleizers. I mean design wise I usually love these things. But when there is already a powerup to use, I wonder if a Battleizer is even needed if a powerup already is there. Dino Thunder was another one. Connor had Triassic Mode, Super Dino mode, and a Battleizer. With Triassic Mode, did we really need the Battleizer for that season? I liked it, but I still wonder.
Well, the Battleizer couldn't even beat Mesogog, so I doubt any of Conner's other forms could.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Well, the Battleizer couldn't even beat Mesogog, so I doubt any of Conner's other forms could.

It did fairly well against Mesogog. But then Mesogog started cloning himself. I thought the Battleizer did pretty good against Mesogog. It seemed to be the only thing to hurt him when he transformed.