• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Power Rangers

rocky505

It wouldn't be hard to believe that the military keeps some of the ranger stuff secret.

SmartD

I watched the second episode of Megaforce today, it was neat. They kept the names of the mecha from Goseiger and added Megazord to Gosei Great.

matt0044

I watched the second episode of Megaforce today, it was neat. They kept the names of the mecha from Goseiger and added Megazord to Gosei Great.

If you pause when the Gosei Great card is shown, you'll see "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" there too.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
You'll see "Tensou Sentai Goseiger" as well when all the Headers are attaching themselves to various vehicles, as well as when the Victory Charge card is shown in front of the zord, right when the sword starts burning.

rocky505

Jake's trying too hard already lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Gia turned him down throughout the PRM and PRSM.

matt0044

The next morph call better not be "Go Go Busters!" Cool as that might be, I think the "GO GO" parts starting to wear out its welcome.

rocky505

Videos of Episode 3 of Megaforce have been put up on Youtube.

matt0044

On the introduction of sixth rangers, I like it when they're already established characters like Mike/Magna Defender since it adds to the story.

rocky505

Be sure to watch Nicktoons Monday- Thursday next week to see the Colors of Courage 4 night special for Power Rangers.

Monday-Red
Tuesday-Blue
Wednesday-Yellow
Thursday-Green

SmartD

I watched today's episode of Megaforce. In the dream sequence in the beginning, for moment, I saw Dairanger in there. As for the episode itself, it was good.

matt0044

In the dream sequence in the beginning, for moment, I saw Dairanger in there. As for the episode itself, it was good.

I did too. That was Ryuuranger blatantly there. Could it be that Saban will feature other Sentai teams prior to Zyuranger? It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say they were there before Mighty Morphin'.

rocky505

They said they wouldn't use Pre Zyu teams. Toei probably isn't done with the PR Legend War footage that was said to be filmed. I've seen people mentioning that MMPR Red in the dream sounded like Rocky and not Jason. What chaos that would cause for MMPR fans if that happens. I doubt it will though because someone needs to be Zeo Blue.

People are speculating that Jordan could end up being Gokai Silver>_> Possible yes but I hope not. I screamed out Kamen Rider Fourze's finisher when the Land Megazord did its finishing blow lmao.

matt0044

^ I always figured that like with Basco's horn from Gokaiger, the ranger powers that Tommy had could take a live on their own (with personalities based on who welded them).

Plus, voices change over time.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Be sure to watch Nicktoons Monday- Thursday next week to see the Colors of Courage 4 night special for Power Rangers.

Monday-Red
Tuesday-Blue
Wednesday-Yellow
Thursday-Green

I'm not exactly sure what these are. Is that those missions that a group of Red Rangers went on or something? I think I saw a picture of the Yellow Rangers a while ago.

rocky505

I'm not exactly sure what these are. Is that those missions that a group of Red Rangers went on or something? I think I saw a picture of the Yellow Rangers a while ago.
No. It's 3 hours of Power Ranger episodes Monday-Thursday next week from 7pm-10pm central time. Seasons like In Space, Lightspeed Rescue and others will be on.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I really like this season so far. The rangers actors hit their stride this episode. Rangers Teaching lessons, slightly corny but not horrible dialogue, decent amount of action, Rangers actually training for their battles. It's everything I wanted that Samurai didn't deliver. Having writers actually helped. I know it's a kids show but even kids deserved better then what they got last season.

matt0044

Personally, we could use another RPM (maybe with Go Busters). Just saying Saban could do well with more creative writers with them like Judd Lynn or Eddie Guzelian.

And is anyone else interested with Ryuuranger from Dairanger appearing? Like very blatantly.

Taichi

Anybody else notice how we are four episodes in and the rangers are in high school, yet we see them wearing the same clothes every single episode? I mean apparently this season must not have much of a wardrobe change. I can understand seasons like RPM and In Space where they didn't have any due to their situation, but this is just pretty odd for me.

I did like the War dream Troy had and that cool footage from the Super Sentai featuring MMPR Red. I'm not sure how I feel about Jordan being the Sixth Ranger/ Silver Gosei. So has Saban contacted any of the old cast to see if they'll return or will we get another 'Scott from RPM in Samurai Universe' again?

rocky505

Even though this is about Super Sentai, I though I'd bring up something that would be insane for PR in the future.

Kyoryuger looks like it will have at least 10 rangers. They revealed Kyoryu Cyan earlier for and Ankylodon zord. Kyoryu Gold has been brought up for the past few months and seems to be the actual 6th ranger. There's also rumors for A purple, grey and Silver coming in the future. Though these Rangers seem to only be on the show for one episode(or brave which is what they call their episodes)

But for PR just think of the toys for at least 10 Rangers 0_o I mean RPM gave us 10 Rangers(But the Paleomax ones didn't appear in the show)

EDIT: Kyoryu Cyan
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IrKL930pJww/USsRmSEWlfI/AAAAAAAAuO4/f6ZSf4xY5qQ/s1600/kyoryucyan.jpg

Last edited: